rowley mass yellow 95gt udlose

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Like I said in the other thread I never claimed to have a 8 second car I stated that that's what my goal is so no fool here. What's the matter u jealous that ur sled aint close to running the numbers I have

I don't get jealous of internet racers...nor do I care about how much hp your car has or is capable of. Drag racing is of zero interest to me and my car.....all I am saying is if your going to making claims like you are....hope you can back them up.

They way you come across in your posts, you sound like an idiot. I don't know you from a hole in the wall, so you could be a good guy in realy life...I really don't know. Just calling it like i see it.

Last edited:

NASTY5.0

DRIVER MOD INSIDE
Established Member
Internet racers dude you crack me up. You seem to get involved in drag racing talk a whole lot for a guy that doesn't care about it. I don't claim to have done things I haven't done and when I say Ill do something I ALWAYS get it done sooner or later. I would call you out to run me to just show you how much of an internet racer I am but quite frankly you're not even worth me turning the key to start my car. So just sit there behind your computer and run your mouth about things you don't even care about or is that excuse just a cop out? If you "call it like you see it" then take a second read and exactly let me know what I claimed. I claimed to have run a 9.41 with enough room left to hopefully go 8.90s so exactly what haven't I backed up?

Cobra83

driveway warrior
Established Member
I agree with svt03dal. Everyone is different and sometime things get heated. Almost everyone has pride in their vehicle and people tend to take those things personally. So lets just let the small stuff go and respect what each person has. I'm all about havin a good time and meeting up. I've noticed a lot more sh*t talkin on this site in the last few months. Lets remember why we have our vehicles... To have fun, enjoy them, make them how we want them and meet other good people with similiar interests. I don't think im off base here.

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
This thread makes me miss home.

/**** the Colts! (I was buying Pats tickets earlier today and am reading up on some training camp info right now)

Last edited:

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Internet racers dude you crack me up. You seem to get involved in drag racing talk a whole lot for a guy that doesn't care about it. I don't claim to have done things I haven't done and when I say Ill do something I ALWAYS get it done sooner or later. I would call you out to run me to just show you how much of an internet racer I am but quite frankly you're not even worth me turning the key to start my car. So just sit there behind your computer and run your mouth about things you don't even care about or is that excuse just a cop out? If you "call it like you see it" then take a second read and exactly let me know what I claimed. I claimed to have run a 9.41 with enough room left to hopefully go 8.90s so exactly what haven't I backed up?

LOL....thank you for proving my point....keep up the good work:beer:

NASTY5.0

DRIVER MOD INSIDE
Established Member
LOL....thank you for proving my point....keep up the good work:beer:

And your point is????? cause youve proven nothing.. heres some of my internet racing so I can prove your point further.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gva5rCqrzw&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- 2002 Z28, Heads/Cam/100 Shot vs 349ci Notchback On Motor[/nomedia]

hows that for a nitrous car vs my motor only. that ladies and gentlemen is some crazy internet racing!!!!! :loser::loser::loser: you might need to go and get some bifocals if youre going to make claims of calling it as you see it.:shrug:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
And your point is????? cause youve proven nothing.. heres some of my internet racing so I can prove your point further.

YouTube- 2002 Z28, Heads/Cam/100 Shot vs 349ci Notchback On Motor

hows that for a nitrous car vs my motor only. that ladies and gentlemen is some crazy internet racing!!!!! :loser::loser::loser: you might need to go and get some bifocals if youre going to make claims of calling it as you see it.:shrug:

hahaha...heads, cam, intake, blah blah blah.....the Z28 had a passenger....LOL

nice run...but you weren't spraying?? that z should run mid 10s on the shot I would think at 130+?

pixlix

Established Member
Is this yellow car the one that got featured in a MM & FF magazine a while back? Bad ass car you got there:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread