rowley mass yellow 95gt udlose

TFStang

Established Member
I actually saw this car in action a few months back at the GN vs. Stang shoot out in ATCO. Pretty cool guy. His car is definately no joke. I didn't realize he actually drove it on the street. Not much of anything on the street would be able to touch that car.

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
Phlo, what do you have for a truck? mods? how bout your friend with the cobra?

I have an '04 Lightning and my friend has an '03 Cobra.

I have a built block w/ supporting mods and a Kenne Bell.

His car is at JDM and I am not sure his plans.

NASTY5.0

DRIVER MOD INSIDE
Established Member
damn lxfiveo i wouldnt mind taking a stab at you where in mass do you live? what power adder do you run?

Last edited:

My2003Mach1

Established Member
Slayer.. if you'd like to race.. i have a pretty fast stang myself. im with you win or lose its all about fun!

TXT me.. 860-777-8978 (jon) BTW my stang is up at DEZ Racing (dezracing.net) getting "upgrades" :dancenana: i'm trying to get to 850 RWHP.. ehh we'll see, Right now its safe tuned, but could get to the 800 mark no problem .lol

I'll be taking it to the track as soon as the weather cools down...

Last edited:

NASTY5.0

DRIVER MOD INSIDE
Established Member
Slayer.. if you'd like to race.. i have a pretty fast stang myself. im with you win or lose its all about fun!

TXT me.. 860-777-8978 (jon) BTW my stang is up at DEZ Racing (dezracing.net) getting "upgrades" :dancenana: i'm trying to get to 850 RWHP.. ehh we'll see, Right now its safe tuned, but could get to the 800 mark no problem .lol

I'll be taking it to the track as soon as the weather cools down...

Hey man no need to go all the way to Boston area to play when you got me lurking right In your playground. My cars just a backyard tuned 349 with a lil spray. Give me a shout if ud like.

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
Hey man no need to go all the way to Boston area to play when you got me lurking right In your playground. My cars just a backyard tuned 349 with a lil spray. Give me a shout if ud like.

LoL I love you how word it. Backyard tune and little spray. In your sig your foxbody is doing a wheelie :)

NASTY5.0

DRIVER MOD INSIDE
Established Member
Lol. Well technically is the truth I built and tuned it myself at my house and the cars never been on a dyno. ;) In a world of efi turbos blowers and dynos and big dollar tuneups I still stick with my old school shit.I still run the carburetor I paid 150 bucks for 6 years ago.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
yes there is no reason to be bent.....im sorry but your car doesn't look like it has 900rwhp.....probably because next to none are on the road with that kind of power..i have no idea how thats an insult..

LS7sLaYeR said:
im sure im not the only person though that wouldn't believe a 95 gt has 900rwhp

how exactly does a car "look" like it has X amount of hp? and what does it being a 95 GT have to do with it? Im so confused....

my car makes 502....Ill race....

NASTY5.0

DRIVER MOD INSIDE
Established Member
Wow someone doesn't have a sense of humor. I'm not trying to fool anybody. In another thread in the pic and vid section there's vids of my car at the track and preety much my whole setup is disclosed there. Its under nasty5.0s day at the track. So let's not assume things because u don't understand sarcasm.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
LoL I love you how word it. Backyard tune and little spray. In your sig your foxbody is doing a wheelie :)

meh...stockers point to the sjy and run 11s at high 1 teens and low 120s. a wheelie means nada

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
meh...stockers point to the sjy and run 11s at high 1 teens and low 120s. a wheelie means nada

I know, I have seen 11 second vehicles pull a wheel off the ground. The fact that he has a 95 GT makes it in fact a sleeper. Well at least to me. I would not expect to see a yellow Mustang on the street that runs 9's. I think thats sweet, thats why I love having a pickup truck... just like his Mustang it can surprise a few people :-D

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Wow someone doesn't have a sense of humor. I'm not trying to fool anybody. In another thread in the pic and vid section there's vids of my car at the track and preety much my whole setup is disclosed there. Its under nasty5.0s day at the track. So let's not assume things because u don't understand sarcasm.

based on your other thread in the NE section...you should understand your sense of sarcasm isn't understood.

Sorry bro...when you make claims to have a car that's capable of 8's / 150mph at the track....you better be able to back that up or you look like a fool

My2003Mach1

Established Member

LOL right! in any light im game even if you have more power than me .. it be fun to take a stab at breaking something... :)

call or txt 860-777-8978 Jon is my name , ( freinds with AL "f2hatch")

NASTY5.0

DRIVER MOD INSIDE
Established Member
Like I said in the other thread I never claimed to have a 8 second car I stated that that's what my goal is so no fool here. What's the matter u jealous that ur sled aint close to running the numbers I have.
As for you jon I guarantee u that you have more hp than me but nobody would guess that by the way you're gonna look by the time I'm thru with you.

Users who are viewing this thread