rowley mass yellow 95gt udlose

LS7sLaYeR

Established Member
saw a yellow 95 gt with udlose as the plate going by me in rowley mass....i was in my blown mach1 and tried to get your attention.....just wanted to know what you had done and if you wanted to race....

gtmustang00

Established Member
If that's the car im thinking of, its fast. It has a body kit right? He goes by lxfiveo on another forum.

LS7sLaYeR

Established Member
If that's the car im thinking of, its fast. It has a body kit right? He goes by lxfiveo on another forum.

yes he does...lol how fast.....i heard a rumor again only a rumor the owner told someone it put down 900rw......it looked nice but not that nice...lol

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
That is Steve (lxfiveo)
He runs 9's consistenly, and close to dipping into the 8's
900 rwhp and then some.

lxfiveo

Established Member
Aren't you the dude on smokinstangs who keeps talking about dyno numbers and just PM'ed me the other day? Hey, if you wanna bring a knife to a gun fight, knock yourself out. Can find me at NED most Fridays.

LS7sLaYeR

Established Member
Aren't you the dude on smokinstangs who keeps talking about dyno numbers and just PM'ed me the other day? Hey, if you wanna bring a knife to a gun fight, knock yourself out. Can find me at NED most Fridays.

no but my friend was asking about your car too...he has a blown mach1 as well and it puts my car to shame.....he traps in the upper 130s and puts down upper 600's he might be the one your thinking of....like i said i just saw the car pass me in my travels.....

i still dont see how your running 900rwhp on the street???? what your telling me is that you have the only pumpgas 95gt that runs 900rwhp through an auto..????? whats the car make on pump gas??

LS7sLaYeR

Established Member
Damn, gotta love driving around in a 9 second vehicle! You still want to race him? :)

i only have low 500's to the wheels.....lol he would kill me ......if he wants to turn the boost down and runs some pump fuel id consider it or i can find someone more worthy.....im sure im not the only person though that wouldn't believe a 95 gt has 900rwhp....its probably the only one...

congrats on the nice numbers either way

lxfiveo

Established Member
Where did I claim anywhere that I made 900 on pump gas?! Oh right...the "rumor" that a buddy of a friend told you! If you know me, you know I never talk HP at all....only maybe when we are tuning the car, which has been maybe 3 times in the past 6 years. So what now...you want me to run your buddy? Don't back down now.

I was at the track two weeks ago on just pump gas, no alcohol/methanol/water injection stuff, and ran a 9.98 and then backed it up with a 9.92. Time slips are in my car. Drove the car there, drove it home.

Seriously, if you are gonna start a "my c ock is bigger than your c ock" thread, than just sit back and take it like a man when you get Mandingo'ed!

LS7sLaYeR

Established Member
Where did I claim anywhere that I made 900 on pump gas?! Oh right...the "rumor" that a buddy of a friend told you! If you know me, you know I never talk HP at all....only maybe when we are tuning the car, which has been maybe 3 times in the past 6 years. So what now...you want me to run your buddy? Don't back down now.

I was at the track two weeks ago on just pump gas, no alcohol/methanol/water injection stuff, and ran a 9.98 and then backed it up with a 9.92. Time slips are in my car. Drove the car there, drove it home.

Seriously, if you are gonna start a "my c ock is bigger than your c ock" thread, than just sit back and take it like a man when you get Mandingo'ed!

why are you getting pissed....i never said you said anything....lol it was a rumor....and i clearly stated i only have 500rwhp=a loss, but i would still race you i dont care if i loose, its just fun...im sure the other kid would too..

....the other rumor(not a joke) was also that you act like a jerk and talk down to people.....i guess that was true as well....as far as the truck and cobra ill race them....i not claiming i have the fastest car by any means but i just enjoy it as well as racing it......

and fyi this thread started because i really like your car and was curious what you had done to it...i just wish the owner was as cool as the car was....:shrug:

Last edited:

lxfiveo

Established Member
why are you getting pissed....

Let me see....you come in an open forum and say "his car is nice, but not that nice" and then go on to imply that I'm out there making BS claims about my car. Fact is, I hardly ever talk about my car and keep to myself. So keep enlightening everyone on here about me and my car.:nonono:

f2hatch

Established Member
yes he does...lol how fast.....i heard a rumor again only a rumor the owner told someone it put down 900rw......it looked nice but not that nice...lol

Let me see....you come in an open forum and say "his car is nice, but not that nice" and then go on to imply that I'm out there making BS claims about my car. Fact is, I hardly ever talk about my car and keep to myself. So keep enlightening everyone on here about me and my car.:nonono:

I think "it looked nice but not that nice...lol" was ment in a good way. As in nice sleeper. IMO.

LS7sLaYeR

Established Member
I think "it looked nice but not that nice...lol" was ment in a good way. As in nice sleeper. IMO.

yes there is no reason to be bent.....im sorry but your car doesn't look like it has 900rwhp.....probably because next to none are on the road with that kind of power..i have no idea how thats an insult......

any no one is saying you said anything......it was a rumor i heard....jeez man relax.....would you feel better if i lied and said i hated your car....lol

i just like the car....you take compliments awesome......its like anyone with big power levels act like this.....case in point linemup......i tried talking to him online before because the car was really cool and he was also a jerk......

this was only meant as a compliment.....

5.4 notch

Established Member
5.4 notch

take it easy guys, WE ALL KNOW...MEN WITH YELLOW CARS HAVE ATTITUDES......

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
So keep enlightening everyone on here about me and my car.:nonono:

Talk all you want, but next April you have to run the ceremonial "Event Kick Off" pass against me in the "Charity Challenge" Top 8.
I'll even bring the COBRA so you won't get scared and get me kicked out for no roll bar in the convertible!!!

By the way, it was nice to see you Monday night!!!

***Disclaimer- The poster of this message is a complete idiot and is good friends with lxfiveo.

lxfiveo

Established Member
Since I'm in the giving mood, here ya go LS7slayer......something to jerk off to tonight in your mom's basement.

dynorun.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread