rowley mass yellow 95gt udlose

NASTY5.0

DRIVER MOD INSIDE
Established Member
No that was my motor to his spray. the owner of the z has gone low 11.s at like 125?? hes on here maybe he can chime in. hes screaminredz on here.

Last edited:

NASTY5.0

DRIVER MOD INSIDE
Established Member
hahaha...heads, cam, intake, blah blah blah.....the Z28 had a passenger....LOL

thanks for the sorta backhanded compliment but do you really think that me having a passenger would have changed the outcome of that? I alone weight almost what the driver and passenger weight put together in that z.We are going to do it again when he ups the shot and opens up his exhaust dump. Im also running pump gas and have the timing backed way down to prevent detonation since i have 13.1 compression.

heres the original thread on here started by the owner of the z it has that race with me and another race with my buddies cobra.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-shot-vs-ported-cobra-sick-stroker-notch.html

For the record I have gone 10.90 at 125 on motor when i had the auto and a tight nitrous converter,3.73 gears and about 11.1 compression at 3230 pounds

Last edited:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
hahaha...heads, cam, intake, blah blah blah.....the Z28 had a passenger....LOL

thanks for the sorta backhanded compliment but do you really think that me having a passenger would have changed the outcome of that? I alone weight almost what the driver and passenger weight put together in that z.We are going to do it again when he ups the shot and opens up his exhaust dump. Im also running pump gas and have the timing backed way down to prevent detonation since i have 13.1 compression.

heres the original thread on here started by the owner of the z it has that race with me and another race with my buddies cobra.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-shot-vs-ported-cobra-sick-stroker-notch.html

For the record I have gone 10.90 at 125 on motor when i had the auto and a tight nitrous converter,3.73 gears and about 11.1 compression at 3230 pounds

wasnt at you at all. I just think its funny when people say "I had a passenger" like its going to justify why you lost the race.

I dont know much about LS1 cars cept for my friends 99 T/A. h/c/i car with a 125 shot and went 10.58 on drag radials. makes the same power as that car so thats what I was going by.

NASTY5.0

DRIVER MOD INSIDE
Established Member
yes youre right i hear that getting thrown around a whole lot, the passenger thing may be worth 2 tenths at most unless the passenger is a fat ass. Ive never had it directed at me but nonetheless i hear it alot. Who was saying that cause i didnt see it in this thread maybe i missed it?? The owner of the z is real cool and hes very open about his mods to his car, the car is fast, he put a hurting on my buddies cobra. I really dont know much about ls1s so my guess about what it should run is as good as the next guys. maybe if he ups the shot to 150 hell run closer to that time. Is your buddies car full weight cause the z in the vid has not had an ounce of weight taken out. And the accesories are all there. Man i really wish i had kept the a/c on my car just for shits and giggles. lol

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
yes youre right i hear that getting thrown around a whole lot, the passenger thing may be worth 2 tenths at most unless the passenger is a fat ass. Ive never had it directed at me but nonetheless i hear it alot. Who was saying that cause i didnt see it in this thread maybe i missed it?? The owner of the z is real cool and hes very open about his mods to his car, the car is fast, he put a hurting on my buddies cobra. I really dont know much about ls1s so my guess about what it should run is as good as the next guys. maybe if he ups the shot to 150 hell run closer to that time. Is your buddies car full weight cause the z in the vid has not had an ounce of weight taken out. And the accesories are all there. Man i really wish i had kept the a/c on my car just for shits and giggles. lol

its in the description of the video

his car is close to full weight..it has tubular k member but also a cage, and its on pro stars so its prob a tad lighter than full weight

you should bring that car out to LVD on the 18th of Sept. Ill be out there w/ CMDR racing. We have a good time

Last edited:

NASTY5.0

DRIVER MOD INSIDE
Established Member
Man I'd love to. Is that a track rental? The guys at LVD know my car and that's were they told me to get the extra safeTy stuff before coming back. Cash is short now plus I gotta tear the motor down to check for a knock that's been getting progressively worse for the past year. I've torn it down and the only thing left to check is the piston pins. I've gone through the whole valvetrain and rod and main bearings. This one has had me stumped for a while. Oh well well see.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Man I'd love to. Is that a track rental? The guys at LVD know my car and that's were they told me to get the extra safeTy stuff before coming back. Cash is short now plus I gotta tear the motor down to check for a knock that's been getting progressively worse for the past year. I've torn it down and the only thing left to check is the piston pins. I've gone through the whole valvetrain and rod and main bearings. This one has had me stumped for a while. Oh well well see.

ahh that blows...no its a saturday

lxfiveo

Established Member
By the way, here is me bench racing at the NMRA True Street Event earlier in the year (before anyone says I was sleeping at the light, this is TS, so R/T doesn't count, so I make sure I fully spool before leaving).

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcP2fzaMrbg"]YouTube- Atco True Street 9.42@147[/nomedia]

bigdog93lx

Gallons per mile
Established Member
Saw your car a couple weeks ago in Newbury on 1A right before the bridge heading into Newburyport. I live about 5 minutes from there in Ipswich. Nice car :beer:

By the way, here is me bench racing at the NMRA True Street Event earlier in the year (before anyone says I was sleeping at the light, this is TS, so R/T doesn't count, so I make sure I fully spool before leaving).

YouTube- Atco True Street 9.42@147

NASTY5.0

DRIVER MOD INSIDE
Established Member
Yep that's it that's bench racing if I ever saw it cause I call it like I see it. Lol

Nice pass by the way lxfiveo. Its amazing how two cars that run so close can look so different doing it.

juicedgt02

Established Member
lxfiveo your car was in MM&FF some years back right, I know I remember seeing it or a car just like yours, either way nice car

Users who are viewing this thread