Rottweiler Almost Mauls Child

canadianbullitt

Established Member
I was attacked by a German Sheppard when I was little. I remember small bits and pieces but I eouldnt call that traumatized. I'm sure that kid will be just fine.
Seems like the pup was just playing.
Agree with the fact that the owner isn't able to control a dog like that though.

Lockdown

Established Member
My god some of your "reactions" are hilarious.

First off the dogs tail is up, ears are up, everything in that dogs demeanor is "this is fun and happy times". Not a shred of "bad" aggression.

Second my friend has a rottweiler as a guard dog. He didn't socialize him with other dogs or people because he wants his dog to guard his property. That dog is scary. You approach, he lowers his head, tail stops wagging, and you can feel the tension in his body.

Moral of this video, keep a hold of your dog. You got a lesson learned in what a big breed animal is capable of when they want to do it. That dog is probably 60-70 lbs and is heading towards 100+lbs.

Get yourself to an obedience trainer and understand what your problem is as a handler.

For the kid, whatever traumatic experience he had, he was playing without pants 5 minutes after that video.

ttk53

Established Member
Then after you put the bullet in the dog, the owner would be next. But that dog would get automatic blindness from my thumbs followed by my best effort to manually break its neck. I would kill that ****ing dog twice, hopefully with the owner watching as I step on its lifeless face when done. There is nothing or nobody on earth that I wouldnt murder on the spot if anyone ****ed with my family. Let this be a warning to all.

Man I'm scared

Both of them would have been on the ground unconscious if that were my kid....

I agree though, most dog owners shouldnt own dogs...

Maybe the owner would laugh as his dog chewed your face off.

Typical Internet tuff guys

:lol::beer:

gamebred26

Established Member
Maybe the kids parents were not in control of the kid? I walk my dog ( 65lb pit ) and every little kid that passes him wants to run up an pet him. Granted he is a complete angel and I trust him around any child. But it happens all the time.

"Can I pet your dog?" My response is always " As long as your parent says its ok."

Parent usually asks " Is he a good dog" I say "yes"...and the interaction takes place. With me always fully aware of what is going on. Watching their child and my dog closely.

My dog doesnt even lick and will not even jump on a kid. Of course hes trained that way.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=5OUnW6WoEq0

Last edited:

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Maybe the kids parents were not in control of the kid? I walk my dog ( 65lb pit ) and every little kid that passes him wants to run up an pet him. Granted he is a complete angel and I trust him around any child. But it happens all the time.

"Can I pet your dog?" My response is always " As long as your parent says its ok."

Parent usually asks " Is he a good dog" I say "yes"...and the interaction takes place. With me always fully aware of what is going on. Watching their child and my dog closely.

My dog doesnt even lick and will not even jump on a kid. Of course hes trained that way.

Only thing I got from this is having a dog is a good way to meet single moms.

gamebred26

Established Member
Only thing I got from this is having a dog is a good way to meet single moms.

well youd be surprised how many adults let their kids just run up to him without having that conversation. i dont know about you but i dont let my kid near any dog without having that talk. i dont care if its a lab.

Users who are viewing this thread