Rottweiler Almost Mauls Child

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
If it was attacking it would be chomping and biting not pulling. The belt the kid was wearing may be similar to a toy the dog has or the kids pants similar in color. Hard to tell without seeing how it started.

crouton

Crunchy Cube
Established Member
Too shitty of a video to pass any judgement. I can say however that someone need new undies! Haha

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
That dog meant no harm at all. They really need to start running IQ and mental stability tests on everyone out there to profile people. This will definitely help gauge whether they can own an animal let alone other key things such as driving and walking the streets. Too many idiots out there. I say we start with the members of the WSHH site.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
wtf the guy just walked away with his dog like nothing happened. Must have been in Russia.

SicShelby09

Banned
No bad dogs, just bad owners.

Then after you put the bullet in the dog, the owner would be next. But that dog would get automatic blindness from my thumbs followed by my best effort to manually break its neck. I would kill that ****ing dog twice, hopefully with the owner watching as I step on its lifeless face when done. There is nothing or nobody on earth that I wouldnt murder on the spot if anyone ****ed with my family. Let this be a warning to all.

itSSlow98

Established Member
I think everyone owes it to themselves to know how to stop an attack/fight. Worst thign to do is grab it by the neck. Eyes to get it to release and grabbing both rear legs to get it off and away. When you grab the hind legs the dog cant put any power into pulling and it also cant swing around and attack you. I also dont think it was an attack per say and agree that it wasnt an adult rotty.

Last edited:

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
If it was attacking it would be chomping and biting not pulling. The belt the kid was wearing may be similar to a toy the dog has or the kids pants similar in color. Hard to tell without seeing how it started.

That dog meant no harm at all. They really need to start running IQ and mental stability tests on everyone out there to profile people. This will definitely help gauge whether they can own an animal let alone other key things such as driving and walking the streets. Too many idiots out there. I say we start with the members of the WSHH site.

Is my sarcasm meter broken or are you two serious?

mr.speaker

99 Cobra
Established Member
The dog was obviously playing (to rough of course), it could have destroyed that kid and those people if it wanted to. Those over reacting people only added trouble to the situation, after all,dogs feed off of our energy.

You never grab a dog by the collar to get it to release,that's a great way to get bit.

The owner of the dog and the parents of the infant in this video are morons !!

Last edited:

CustomBird

Established Member
I think everyone owes it to themselves to know how to stop an attack/fight. Worst thign to do is grab it by the neck. Eyes to get it to release and grabbing both rear legs to get it off and away. When you grab the hind legs the dog cant put any power into pulling and it also cant swing around and attack you. I also dont think it was an attack per say and agree that it wasnt an adult rotty.
Looks like they did right. You lift them up and eventually they release. I've seen this done with two pits fighting and it worked.

Regulator

Established Member

SFlaCobra

Established Member
Dogs get hit by cars and walk away from it. Someone should have kicked the dog in the face like a kickoff, no big deal. At the end of the day a dog is a dog. The well being of a human is more important.

Last

Established Member
Someone gave it a swift punch to the nose, then the dog let go. I'm glad the child was not injured. But this video is way too short to even tell what happened, what we can tell is the dog was obviously playing too rough and is not disciplined enough to be around strangers.

Users who are viewing this thread