Rolling Stop Turns into Nightmare

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
That is one of the most bizarre ****ing stories I've ever heard... How do officers get to all that from a simple blown stop sign?.....

They must really be trying to prevent traffic violations there. Blow a stop sign in NM, your ass is theirs! Literally!!

Last edited:

HandBanana

Established Member
Then there's the two women that were anally probed on the side of the freeway for all to see. The officer didn't even change gloves between the probes of each woman. :xpl:

SERIOUSLY? :eek: How did they get away with that?! It truly is sickening what the PD tries to get away with at times. So many of them are on power trips.

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
Id love to know how the counties lawyer cant even mention "we will prevail" when its in plain writing that even if the search warrant was valid the search happened in a completely different county than listed on said warrant.

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
Oh but it's just a few "bad apples". Nope, it's way too many cops doing this nonsense. I saw it just last night on the way home. I was on the tollway and some cop was harassing a driver minding his own business in the slow lane going under the limit. He kept passing the guy, getting in front of him, then slowing down to get behind him. He eventually stopped on the shoulder and then sped up with his lights and sirens on to pull him over. Me thinks he was profiling but it looked like the type of car a black would drive.

Blown 89

Established Member
Wow. Those responsible need to be locked up. If I was in that situation I'd get violent long before it got to that point.

ssssnake

Established Member

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
as a surgeon, i couldn't ever imagine under what circumstances i would ever think that was even remotely the right thing to do. crazy.

musclefan21

Established Member
Lol that is beyond ****ed up. He will never have to work a day in his life again.

RustyRodder

Fauxbra powered
Established Member
What the article doesnt say is he has multiple previous' for the same thing...

But that doesnt change the fact that the warrent was invalid in that county and they went WAY overboard.

PaladinMan187

Ford/Subaru Parts Guru
Established Member
How in the flying hell is it acceptable to do this garbage to people? THEN BILL THEM?!?!?!?!? I can't imagine how he feels. I'd be ready to sue for every badge, every medical license and the property the police station and hospital are standing on. That way even after the settlements I'd show up on the 1st of every month and demand they pay the rent.

Seriously? Did this guy have a LONG history of hiding millions of dollars worth of drugs in his hind end? I want to see the S.O.P. for the police dept saying this is an acceptable policy. Hell, even the T.S.A. just detains you and waits for you to crap in a bucket and checks then. This is nuts.

One thing I do have to say tho, I want to give the first doctor a high five for standing for what he believes in.

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
How in the flying hell is it acceptable to do this garbage to people? THEN BILL THEM?!?!?!?!? I can't imagine how he feels. I'd be ready to sue for every badge, every medical license and the property the police station and hospital are standing on. That way even after the settlements I'd show up on the 1st of every month and demand they pay the rent.

Seriously? Did this guy have a LONG history of hiding millions of dollars worth of drugs in his hind end? I want to see the S.O.P. for the police dept saying this is an acceptable policy. Hell, even the T.S.A. just detains you and waits for you to crap in a bucket and checks then. This is nuts.

One thing I do have to say tho, I want to give the first doctor a high five for standing for what he believes in.

I worked as an officer in a prison, and even when we saw someone actually stick something up their ass, we couldn't do crap like this.

At the very worst, if we can justify a medical reason (the inmate exhibits pain), we can get the inmate x-rayed, but then we still stick him in a room with a bucket and wait for him to shit. Lowest man on the totem pole gets to sift through his shit. That is, unless the contraband is starting to cut through the inmate's innards.

Users who are viewing this thread