Rolling Stop Turns into Nightmare

4601S/C

Established Member
Heard about this on a talk program on the way home tonight. When the host read the title I smirked, even though he said it wasn't a joke. That smirk went away pretty quick though...I can't believe that it all went this far. Really hope this guys wins in court. Supposedly (according to the talk show) the suspect in question is white, and will be also suing for discrimination. The officers that pulled him over were of Hispanic descent and the area he was pulled over in a reputation for discriminating.

It's pretty crazy you have to hope for the guy to win (lawyers...):xpl:. Things seem pretty darn clear to me.

Can't seem to embed the video so here's the link:
4 On Your Side investigates traffic stop nightmare - YouTube

oldmodman

Established Member
Hopefully, after his lawsuit is heard he will be able to impoverish the police officers involved, the entire police department, the judge, and the hospital.

And maybe even go one step farther. Bring the police officers and medical staff up on federal torture charges and kidnapping. Since he was falsely imprisoned and sexually violated.

It may be necessary to always travel with several people in your car.
Not only as witnesses but also as tail gunners.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
:dw:

Me thinks the medical staff that was directly involved in those procedures would be having some bad luck in the near future.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Wow.

Pure insanity. I hope he brings down that entire city.

These ****wads in these positions, and not just low level LEO but higher up to the DA level all have gotten away with ZERO ****ING ACCOUNTABILITY. The whole "we will not comment" is ****ing rediculous. We as citizens should be able to arrest every ****head that says such a thing. "Refuse to comment? Mother ****er, youre paid by our taxpayer dime to keep us safe!"

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
Police Gone Wild!

What stops the law in your neighborhood from handing out 8 anal probes?

That's time served!

dooberGN

Established Member
Hey you over there! Why are you clenching your buttcheeks!

Animals, every last one of them that was involved. Interested to see the outcome in this.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
My God, what is this Soviet Russia? God damn police are out of control. I would be wearing the badges of all the officers involved around my neck on my way to the bank with my $40,000,000.00 compensation check I won in court.

bdcardinal

I Spend car money on guns
Established Member
Premium Member
Hey!! You!! Spread your cheeks and lift your sack.

But no really that was horrible. I am almost always on the side of law enforcement, but the people responsible for this need to be locked up if the story is true.

Last edited:

NA_Cobra

Established Member
maybe he was a white treyvon and looked like a thug.

he's about to get PAID though and Rick James the PoliceDept and Hospital. " I'm Rich Bish!"

Last edited:

mustangvsix

4 point 6
Established Member
I read that story this week and i am in disbelief it is real. Hope all involved are puniahed to the fullest extent...disgusting there was even more than one person to take part.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
This man just won the lottery, but I prefer to buy my tickets, not have them yanked out of my a$$.

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
Here's a SECOND case: Second Anal Probe Lawsuit Being Filed Against N.M. Police - US News and World Report

The SAME drug dog alerted on both men, and according to my link, the dog's certs had already expired. So either the dog was poorly trained, or was given a command to alert both times.

Either way, that PD (and unfortunately that city's people) will be paying out their collective asses (pun intended) from every indication.

If I were a taxpayer in that town, I'd A) be ****ing livid and B) sue everyone involved to pay back the ****ing city out of their own pockets.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hey!! You!! Spread your cheeks and lift your sack.

But no really that was horrible. I am almost always on the side of law enforcement, but the people responsible for this need to be locked up if the story is true.

I totally agree with your comments!

01GTB

Established Member
He will receive a large settlement.

Question. Do cities/counties ever sue those involved after they have to pay out a big claim? Or do they just get out unscathed?

ssssnake

Established Member
Damn, 8 anal probes, 2 abdominal x-rays, 3 enemas and a colonoscopy. A little ridiculous if you ask me. Not only that, he was billed $6,000 for everything. I bet he comes to a complete stop EVERY time from now on.

Then there's the two women that were anally probed on the side of the freeway for all to see. The officer didn't even change gloves between the probes of each woman. :xpl:

Users who are viewing this thread