Road course

MBoyle1

redfire
Established Member
Took the cobra to NJ Motorsports park for there open track day.Had A blast but need new tires & brakes!!
171E38CF-94AF-4C36-AA6C-73CCD5EC0F3A.png

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Is all just stills? Where's the video man :shrug:

On a side note - I bet you could have made a nice burger on top of your KB at the end of the session.

MBoyle1

redfire
Established Member
haha I guess that was wrong! Ill add A few laps when I edit the GP. Yes the KB was hot,my wheel bearing grease also liked it better on my rims!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sounds like you had a blast. Also looked like a great day, weather-wise. How often do you do a road course?

MBoyle1

redfire
Established Member
hope thats good enough, did 2 hr of that.Bob that was my first time,going to do more of that but first Im going to get IRS in the 9s!!

MBoyle1

redfire
Established Member
^thanks man!! were on IL are you? I help run track rentals at Atco if interested,and be back to road coarse for the fall!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks for posting the video. ;) Sure looks like fun. More to come this year for sure?

Silverboost

Established Member
How big was the road course? I myself would love to get involved with this and I just found a 2.3 mile track about an hour from my house.

MBoyle1

redfire
Established Member
It was 2.25 miles & they have a second one that is 1.90 miles. If they only had a 1/4 dragway Id buy a condo there!!

MBoyle1

redfire
Established Member
Unfortunately it's 4 hr from me 8 hr driving/ training & 4 hr back home. Hopefully I'll get a couple guys to go with me this year! It's near Atlantic city NJ. NASCAR uses this track just not for cup series so it's top notch

Users who are viewing this thread