Rivian's slow death has commenced

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Wow...I just looked into the price of lithium. It's price really has increased almost 400% year over year. 75% of all lithium comes from China. I did a quick google search...a replacement Tesla battery could be as high as $35,000. My F150 is more environmentally friendly than any EV.
but but but the battery isn't as harmful as the carbon emissions your truck produces!
which wouldn't be harmful to humans in three life times unless you tubed the exhaust to run right in the interior

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Did you short it or just talk about it?

I bought in at IPO immediately sold make a few bucks.

Then just spoke about how it didn’t make sense for weeks on weeks as compared to others.

Many other EV manufacturers in a way better place than them… yet their stock is 1:10th of Rivian somehow.. nothing added up

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
B6863D2A-B0E0-4F42-91F4-F21803D10279.jpeg
D1B2825B-18E0-431D-82FF-764C96E5CE10.jpeg

Actually I thought this one looked good in person. The engineer driving it I spoke to after taking these pics said they’re improving the cold battery life but overall he said it’s been a solid DD truck. He also had a newer F-150 3.5 Ecoboost as his personal ride.
Was it Ford who was invested into Rivian?
-J

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
View attachment 1741453View attachment 1741454

Actually I thought this one looked good in person. The engineer driving it I spoke to after taking these pics said they’re improving the cold battery life but overall he said it’s been a solid DD truck. He also had a newer F-150 3.5 Ecoboost as his personal ride.
Was it Ford who was invested into Rivian?
-J

Amazon.

Only a tech nerd would design a truck with a 4 ft bed and a tiny interior.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Wow...I just looked into the price of lithium. It's price really has increased almost 400% year over year. 75% of all lithium comes from China. I did a quick google search...a replacement Tesla battery could be as high as $35,000. My F150 is more environmentally friendly than any EV.

^And people still don't get it.

EVr's: Wait 'til the government "bricks it" when you missed a house payment.

BTW: Driving is a privilege, not a right.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
Can you post a link to that thread?

Stock pick thread pages and pages ago.

I talked about one EV brand and how low their stock price was…
And how they own patents and have vehicles in dozens of countries .. how Rivian had exactly ZERO…

But Rivian leg Humpers tried to validate Rivian

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Another dubious EV prospect.

Electric Last Mile Solutions slides after withdrawing guidance, disclosing SEC probe

ELMS -5.47%Now!
Electric Last Mile Solutions (NASDAQ:ELMS) plunged in early trading on Monday after the company decided to withdraw all previously issued business outlook and related forward-looking statements, as well as other commercialization targets until it has more forecasting confidence.
The development follows a production update and disclosure of a SEC probe.
"The Company currently expects to commence production of certified Urban Delivery vehicles no earlier than the end of 2022 and into first quarter of 2023, followed by the Urban Utility vehicle no earlier than the first half of 2023. The Company had previously disclosed in September 2021 that it had successfully launched the ELMS Urban Delivery vehicle, and in November 2021, the Company announced that it expected to have certified Urban Delivery vehicles available for sale by year-end and that production of its Urban Utility vehicle was expected to commence in the second half of 2022."
Management said it is currently committed to working closely with its commercial partners to produce quality vehicles that meet appropriate safety standards and will only sell vehicles if and when such standards are met.
Shares of Electric Last Mile Solutions fell 22.63% premarket to $1.47, which marked a new 52-week low for the EV stock.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
Oh sweet a copy paste that isn’t Rivian

Thanks for that. It was very helpful

tistan

Established Member
It was an ugly truck. I think they make electric vehicles as ugly as they can to see how many have swallowed the dogma of green energy, and will buy in no matter what.

Users who are viewing this thread