Rivian's slow death has commenced

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
so we'll have no manufacturers left? With the pending laws and regulations what else is it they're supposed to do?

I don't like this EV bullshit either but the manufacturers are hardly to blame

Oh no, i fully understand that. I also understand its not entirely their fault. I still don’t care. I hope they fail.

Then maybe some will understand that the government choosing what products they create instead of the free market is a bad idea. I understand the logic is lacking, but i still don’t care.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Oh no, i fully understand that. I also understand its not entirely their fault. I still don’t care. I hope they fail.

Then maybe some will understand that the government choosing what products they create instead of the free market is a bad idea. I understand the logic is lacking, but i still don’t care.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

The problem is our Government will be right there offering up our tax dollars to bail them out.

kaz109

Established Member
This week alone I have seen probably 5 R1T and 3 R1S…. It’s gonna be a very slow death because I am starting to see them more and more to were I’m not surprised anymore like I was a few months ago

Last edited:

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
My dream is that all these over leveraged BEV focused companies go under. No more 'too big to fail' saves for any of them.

Let the free market decide what tech is most acceptable. I'm sure there's a place in there for 10-15% BEV vehicles, but these mandates and subsidies to eliminate ICE should end in failure and massive pain.

boost88

Established Member
I've seen a few here. We live about 44 minutes from the facility in bloomington,IL

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Same.. haven't seen one yet. In SoCal nonetheless.

I’ve seen a couple around here, but I also work in the public streets setting up traffic setups to do pipeline maintenance so I see a lot of cars. They’re pretty weird looking if you ask me. They remind me of that blind dude from Star Trek and visor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dusten

Established Member
I’ve seen a couple around here, but I also work in the public streets setting up traffic setups to do pipeline maintenance so I see a lot of cars. They’re pretty weird looking if you ask me. They remind me of that blind dude from Star Trek and visor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I thought they looked like the little robots from "batteries not included"

kaz109

Established Member
I’m also starting to see Lucid’s more and more, not to the level of rivian
AA565D0C-8245-4C1A-9496-ED4212F36CAD.jpeg

JWExperience

Established Member
I’ve seen a couple lucid in my area surprisingly. I also seen a bunch of polestars, they look like they’re making a run at Tesla.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I’ve seen a couple lucid in my area surprisingly. I also seen a bunch of polestars, they look like they’re making a run at Tesla.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My admin has been sitting on an order for a Polestar for like a year now. I think they had supply chain issues. My first thought was that we are paying her too much.

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
My admin has been sitting on an order for a Polestar for like a year now. I think they had supply chain issues. My first thought was that we are paying her too much.

Thats some real boss think right there. The flip side is you want your employees to have debit and dependants. That increases the loyalty factor by 12.6

Users who are viewing this thread