RIP Lance Reddick

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse

Just Damn....most of ya'll know him from Bosch and John Wick but in the video game world he has been Commander Zavala on Destiny 1 and 2 which I have played for like 7 years. Rest in Peace man...... :(

licensed-image.jpg

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Well this is weird timing...

Given yesterday the director and Keanu announced they were done doing the John Wick movies, and taking a " long pause " away

bird_dog0347

Established Member

Just Damn....most of ya'll know him from Bosch and John Wick but in the video game world he has been Commander Zavala on Destiny 1 and 2 which I have played for like 7 years. Rest in Peace man...... :(

View attachment 1785392
No shit man, I've been playing Destiny since right before D2 started, it's my favorite game, gonna miss him! Especially since he was a huge fan of the game and played a ton as well.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
No shit man, I've been playing Destiny since right before D2 started, it's my favorite game, gonna miss him! Especially since he was a huge fan of the game and played a ton as well.

Yeah great game, just saw this on a FB post.
E5912F4E-7E51-4221-B72B-766ED659BC6C.jpeg

bird_dog0347

Established Member
This was my favorite of him, for those who don't play or know, Lance is the voice actor who did this scene and a fan of his on Twitter asked him to re-read the scene with the edited copy so he did and posted it on Twitter. Another player edited the scene with his updated lines and it's fantastic. His original line was simply "No."

jessie_sanders

Established Member
This was my favorite of him, for those who don't play or know, Lance is the voice actor who did this scene and a fan of his on Twitter asked him to re-read the scene with the edited copy so he did and posted it on Twitter. Another player edited the scene with his updated lines and it's fantastic. His original line was simply "No."
How do all those assholes speak perfect English?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Venom351R

Established Member
I've been playing Destiny since September 2014 and this was a huge loss. Got a message from a co worker today who I play a lot of destiny with saying that we lost Commander Zavla, I was just like...wtf. He also has a big role in the Horizon games and I really liked him in the series Fringe.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I've been playing Destiny since September 2014 and this was a huge loss. Got a message from a co worker today who I play a lot of destiny with saying that we lost Commander Zavla, I was just like...wtf. He also has a big role in the Horizon games and I really liked him in the series Fringe.
Yeah I started D1 Y1 myself.
18699404_10155201011160928_7386072283581987941_o.jpg

Venom351R

Established Member
Yeah I started D1 Y1 myself. View attachment 1785558

Been a crazy ride, its my most played game but not my favorite game if that makes sense. I wonder what they are doing to do with his character in the game now. Its not the same as when they killed off Cayde because no one actually died in real life. They have seasons worth content already made at this point but the time will come when new lines have not been recorded and I wonder if at that point they will write him off in game as they did with cayde or if they will just remove him from in the game with the community knowing he passed in real life. I would like to see them give him a hero's farewell in the game since he has been there from the start.

Users who are viewing this thread