RIP Lance Reddick

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Been a crazy ride, its my most played game but not my favorite game if that makes sense. I wonder what they are doing to do with his character in the game now. Its not the same as when they killed off Cayde because no one actually died in real life. They have seasons worth content already made at this point but the time will come when new lines have not been recorded and I wonder if at that point they will write him off in game as they did with cayde or if they will just remove him from in the game with the community knowing he passed in real life. I would like to see them give him a hero's farewell in the game since he has been there from the start.
Yeah at about 6k hours it's definitely my most and only really. I don't have time to get into more than one game. I dig glitching outside the map as well.

Venom351R

Established Member
Yeah at about 6k hours it's definitely my most and only really. I don't have time to get into more than one game. I dig glitching outside the map as well.

That's really cool. I've taken long breaks from the game in D1 and for D2, my combined hrs total with both is about 4K hrs. Very little in the game that I have not done when it comes to raids / dungeons. The new raid is decent / quick but is kinda easy compared to the days of Last wish. I've been a titan main since day 1 and the friend I mentioned before has always been a warlock main so lots of shit talking commences from that. I take pride in that I always get exotics to drop before him and I tell him its due to Titan mains from day 1 having better built in RNG. We went into the newest dungeon recently with the robot chicken boss and I think it was about my 5th run so I stroll in to help him and another clan member do the final encounter and the bow drops lol, hes like I f'ing hate you lol

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
464CF6B3-6319-46D0-88C9-50907C67E17D.jpeg

bird_dog0347

Established Member
Jesus tap-dancing Christ!!! 6K hours? I'm at almost 4400 hours and I know I play too much. My bungie name below if you want to run some stuff together.

birddog0347#7579​

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I didn't realized how prevalent he was as a voice actor and actor. Just thought he was a great character in the Wick movies.

Stopped playing video games but was a Bungie fan starting with Marathon, which led to Halo. Bungie ****ed up Destiny and 343 killed Halo. Ranked out in Reach, H4 and H5. Might have to pick up the controller and fire up the rig to finish the MW2 campaign today.

Getting older but gets annoying. Now that they figured out pay to level (which may or not be gone) and constant daily challenges, just turning into crack. Miss a good Reach MLG mode all things being equal.

Wasn't there a gaming thread on here?

Last edited:

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I didn't realized how prevalent he was as a voice actor and actor. Just thought he was a great character in the Wick movies.

Stopped playing video games but was a Bungie fan starting with Marathon, which led to Halo. Bungie ****ed up Destiny and 343 killed Halo. Ranked out in Reach, H4 and H5. Might have to pick up the controller and fire up the rig to finish the MW2 campaign today.

Getting older but gets annoying. Now that they figured out pay to level (which may or not be gone) and constant daily challenges, just turning into crack. Miss a good Reach MLG mode all things being equal.

Wasn't there a gaming thread on here?
Destiny had some shitty expansions but is in a pretty good place right now. Although I could do without all the woke/gay stuff. I'm not gay, so it doesn't interest me to see gay love stories and woke is just retarded.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Destiny had some shitty expansions but is in a pretty good place right now. Although I could do without all the woke/gay stuff. I'm not gay, so it doesn't interest me to see gay love stories and woke is just retarded.

Wouldn't know, honestly even D1 turned me off with the "dock" whatever it was actually called. Annoying to run around to locations for no reason, when it could be an easy menu system.

I hate RPGs, collecting etc. If I play PvP it's same or similar weapons which you choose freely. True player vs player.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Just seems games now are based on how long they can take up your time. Which makes sense you're trying to level up in one stops you from playing another.

But I'm not at the stage of my life anymore I can dump hours in everyday and becomes frustrating. Obviously practice leads to skill but built in advantages based on time is different.

Last edited:

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Lastly, since we've already derailed the poor guys death thread into video games.

Will NEVER play a game on my phone. I concede I play Wordle but not an app and it's once a day limited. Just gets your mind going on the toilet in the morning before work.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Lastly, since we've already derailed the poor guys death thread into video games.

Will NEVER play a game on my phone. I concede I play Wordle but not an app and it's once a day limited. Just gets your mind going on the toilet in the morning before work.
Not saying he wasn't so much more but Destiny was a huge part of his life as well. He had been playing within 24 hours of his passing and his wife put a thank you out to the Destiny community for their support. I don't do phone games either.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Not saying he wasn't so much more but Destiny was a huge part of his life as well. He had been playing within 24 hours of his passing and his wife put a thank you out to the Destiny community for their support. I don't do phone games either.

Having not really been into D2 didn't know he was a part and player. Damn cool.

Never watch his other roles. Only so much streaming one can do. Just loved the Wick character.

Week out to W4 might actually hit drinks and the theater with the group for old school sake.

Users who are viewing this thread