RI spotted thread

cobradrivr

Heaton Slowbra *****
Established Member
finally met stangnutlx at dez's today. good to meet you! saw cobradrivr in your gt today parked in providence.

:thumbsup: Should have come and hung out at At tax office! LOL Its tons of fun there....:fm:

matt87

Established Member
thanks! yours is nice too. ahh cobradrivr, thats what you get for ducking uncle sam lol!

stangnutlx

Dreamin about Boobies
Established Member
I got my cobra sleeping in the garage, im at AIT right now got done with basic in may should be home sometime in AUG with a good stack of cash in the bank ill be all around RI when i get back cant wait to get home and take it for a blast!! Im going to hit up all the cruise nights and car shows i can. Hope to meet some of you guys when i get back. We should meet up and go for a nice cruise I just need to get a few more things done to the cobra be4 i get it back on the road ill be over 500RWHP when its done just need a retune and a few suspenshion parts and some 335 nitto DR's:burnout::burnout::burnout:

Looking forward to getting together.

cobradrivr

Heaton Slowbra *****
Established Member
thanks! yours is nice too. ahh cobradrivr, thats what you get for ducking uncle sam lol!

LOL, F that, Uncle sam get more than he should, Was actually a mistake on their part, Tryin to screw me, I didnt let em and I won. :read:

cobradrivr

Heaton Slowbra *****
Established Member
A couple White/blue Gt-500's in warwick, One with florida plates, One R.I plates. Florida plates one was about to get mopped up prety hard by my woman in the cobra. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread