RI spotted thread

dark_cobra_01

Established Member
Hey Guys.. Miss Me ???

Look for me on the Road. I work in West Warwick now. So the usual commute keep me in RI now and is just a ride down 295 morning and night. That's of course when she does come out

cobradrivr

Heaton Slowbra *****
Established Member
TTT, Been seeing a white/blue striped gt-500 around warwick alot lately.

Black Mach 1 yesterday, Tinted tails, Nice chrome wheels too on airport RD, Ridin next to me, Sounded good, Kid looked young

StangSteph

Established Member
every now and then going home from work on 195, i see a CompOrange GT with a 03cobra bumper going the other way

seen a '10 gt500 on reservoir/rt2 turning into the traffic court area lol.
passed a silver new edge gt the other day on 195

StangSteph

Established Member
oh, we went to pick up a car for my bf and were driving down this long road with a stupid speed limit...in coventry, saw 2 v6 new edges, 1 black mach1, and a silver lightning all in different driveways... we were in a loud black 96 mark viii

dark_cobra_01

Established Member
I live in Attleboro so I'm practically a RhodeIslander. Keep an eye out for my '04 Mystic coupe on the roads this summer.

I'm almost on the state line "Cumberland" and was born/raised in Attleboro..

01 cobra silver vert .. you can't miss it on the road or at a cruise night.

I'll be at the Cumberland show usually every Friday now.. And tonight I may not get there until after 8pm ..

SVT03DAL

Established Member
I'm almost on the state line "Cumberland" and was born/raised in Attleboro..

01 cobra silver vert .. you can't miss it on the road or at a cruise night.

I'll be at the Cumberland show usually every Friday now.. And tonight I may not get there until after 8pm ..

I'll keep my eyebout for ya. I always "Stang radar" on when I'm driving.

dark_cobra_01

Established Member
I'll be lookin to see how many I "spot" at the Friday night CHEVY cruise @ Stop&Shop in Cumberland tonight.. We actually do have a growin number of stangs and Fords with a sweet legend lime hangin with us now. Hopefully the Camaro's don't overrun the place by mid summer.

cobradrivr

Heaton Slowbra *****
Established Member
A green 99 cobra drove by my house yesterday, Sounded good, Should have stopped and said whats up, I know he saw my driveway with my GT, Cobra, My buddies cobra, And lightninmike was over in his lightning.

stangnutlx

Dreamin about Boobies
Established Member
do you RI guys know about the car show behind CVS on main st in east g every friday night? small show but alot of nice cars

matt87

Established Member
if its farther away from walmart in seekonk you wont see me. i hit oakland beach maybe 2 times a summer. i can walk to the carousel cruise in riverside and i dont even do that one. i'm to lazy!

stangnutlx

Dreamin about Boobies
Established Member
if its farther away from walmart in seekonk you wont see me. i hit oakland beach maybe 2 times a summer. i can walk to the carousel cruise in riverside and i dont even do that one. i'm to lazy!

LOL, i guess ill have to come up that way to visit you, BTW im headed back to Dez next wed.

stangnutlx

Dreamin about Boobies
Established Member
ya what happened with your dyno tune so far?

Dez just gave me a decent baseline so i could put some miles on the car. Its making 5psi at 2900 rpms, power comes on fast and hard. Wednesday will be the final tune, We'll spin the motor to redline this time.

matt87

Established Member
nice, ya i was at dez's today. bought a new shifter handle. some awsome cobras there now. seems like every car there makes 600 hp or more!

matt87

Established Member
heck, i would be happy with 500 if i knew for sure a rod wont poke a hole in my block!

Users who are viewing this thread