RI spotted thread

stangnutlx

Dreamin about Boobies
Established Member
saw a white fox convertible with chrome ponies on rt in warwick with mass tags. a black mach 1 with rear window louvers on 102 in west greenwich.

howie8124

Established Member
Saw a 04 black GT parked in a driveway down the street from where i was staying last night in Narragansett. When i left around 1 i saw a 96 green cobra, Then stuck in traffic going back to mass i saw black 02ish saleen convertible and then an 03/04 yellow convertible terminator

cobradrivr

Heaton Slowbra *****
Established Member
03-04 redfire cobra vert around warwick lately, Seen ya last nite on RT2 and airport rd couple days ago.

2ndGearPull

Going Down So Smooth!
Established Member
Saw a 03-04 cobra...looked like dark blue/black in color. Also had a roll cage. Very nice! On ocean drive in Newport this afternoon.

cobradrivr

Heaton Slowbra *****
Established Member
Spotted a FUGLY lightning for sale at flood ford yesterday, If anyone see's, Take a pic and post, I forgot too, Its prety funny.

dark_cobra_01

Established Member
So Fugly...

BTW: Ed (lilblksnke) and I spotted a crapload of sweet stang rides last night at the MotorHead Magazine photo shoot out that happened at Garden City last night..

It was Mustang vs Camaro !! And Tasca showed up representing with a 2011 5.0 GT in all Black.. Hella sweet ride. And the crowd was growin like old times when the cruise night was there.. Good Times.

-DC

snake bite 03

Hi buddy welcome to the party, seems we are the only four in RI with mustangs.

I got my cobra sleeping in the garage, im at AIT right now got done with basic in may should be home sometime in AUG with a good stack of cash in the bank ill be all around RI when i get back cant wait to get home and take it for a blast!! Im going to hit up all the cruise nights and car shows i can. Hope to meet some of you guys when i get back. We should meet up and go for a nice cruise I just need to get a few more things done to the cobra be4 i get it back on the road ill be over 500RWHP when its done just need a retune and a few suspenshion parts and some 335 nitto DR's:burnout::burnout::burnout:

matt87

Established Member
hey silversnake, you the one doing the burnout in your garage on youtube?

dark_cobra_01

Established Member
I'll chime in as well since it's obviously SILVER '01 cobra posting time !! LOL .. Nice cars guys. ANd hopefully we can all get out for a cruise this year to Colt's Park or something..

Last edited:

matt87

Established Member
finally met stangnutlx at dez's today. good to meet you! saw cobradrivr in your gt today parked in providence.

Users who are viewing this thread