Revan Racing Suspension Package

ford13

Established Member
Just pulled the trigger on this package from Van.

BMR Bolt-in Control Arm Relocation Brackets (2005-2014)
(Color: Black Hammertone)

BMR Panhard Rod, DOM, On-car Adjustable, Polyurethane Bushings (2005-2014)
(Color: Black Hammertone, Grease: No)

BMR Upper Control Arm Mount (2011 - 2014)

BMR Upper Control Arm, DOM, On-car Adjustable, Poly Bushing (2011 - 2014)

BMR Upper Panhard Rod Support (2005-2014)

Ford SVT Lowering Springs 1.25"

BMR Lower Control Arms, DOM, On-car Adjustable, Polyurethane & Rod End Combo (2005-2014)

I had to edit because I forgrot the adj lower control arms! Sorry guys! Farmer-Ted and Devious Snake thanks for the heads up on the LCA's!!!

Just wanted to say a big thanks to Mr. Van at Revan Racing for being a right proper business man. The world needs more guys that do things like he does!

Larry

Last edited:

rancid

Established Member
Very nice. I really want to lower mine some but decided to hold off until I can get the whole package like you did and do it right once.

You will like the FRPP springs, I had them on my 2000 and plan to get another set when the time comes.

Van@RevanRacing

Larry

Thank you very much for the business! Greatly appreciated and I look forward to working with you more in the future.

Here's an example of a competitor product that really put the icing on the cake and made Larry even happier about his decision.

IMG_80823_zps288f6213.jpg

IMG_80783_zps4ec5f75f.jpg

Fairly easy to see who the manufacturer is based on the color of the control arm and the color of the bushing.

BIRDDOC

Established Member
Larry

Thank you very much for the business! Greatly appreciated and I look forward to working with you more in the future.

Here's an example of a competitor product that really put the icing on the cake and made Larry even happier about his decision.

Fairly easy to see who the manufacturer is based on the color of the control arm and the color of the bushing.

I don't think that would have handled my 60 ft times Van :beer:
.......BMR's sure did:rockon:

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
wow that whiteline arm just broke off like that!

Great handling package upgrade Ford13, did you get LCA's too? I have a similar setup but with a few steeda parts also. Car handles great.

Van@RevanRacing

Is that a whiteline upper control arm?

Yes sir. Whiteline and that also showcases how thin the metal is in their control arms.

This is exactly why I don't sell Whiteline. They approached me about selling their product but I wanted more extensive testing and information.

I also wanted to test it myself and speak to others about the products that had used it with success. I didn't have anybody to speak to I was told by the sales rep, "trust me, it's been tested and proven" No thanks!

Then more and more I was finding customers with fitment issues and other problems. Now this.

Farmer-Ted

I pooped a little.
Established Member
Just pulled the trigger on this package from Van.
BMR Bolt-in Control Arm Relocation Brackets (2005-2014)
BMR Panhard Rod, DOM, On-car Adjustable, Polyurethane Bushings (2005-2014)
(Color: Black Hammertone, Grease: No)
BMR Upper Control Arm Mount (2011 - 2014)
BMR Upper Control Arm, DOM, On-car Adjustable, Poly Bushing (2011 - 2014)
BMR Upper Panhard Rod Support (2005-2014)
Ford SVT Lowering Springs 1.25"
Just wanted to say a big thanks to Mr. Van at Revan Racing for being a right proper business man. The world needs more guys that do things like he does!

Larry

No lower control arms? Or do you already have them?

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
I have this same setup on my 13'. Nearly a year later, still love it. Hooks good, rides good, no problems. Van will hook you up! This pic shows non-adj LCA's, I swapped to BMR adj's since then.
13SUSP_zpsbffe6bdd.jpg

Last edited:

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator

Interesting is that the piece of the flat plate that tore is gone! A cursory photo exam leads to believe that absolutely the material was of insufficient thickness or strength and that the HAZ (heat affected zone) from the circumferential weld about the tubular arm to the plate only served to weaken the base metal. Very disappointing, considering that that arm is a fairly new release. I'm not sure that reasoning such as 'the failure was an anomaly, etc' would suffice. I'd want to see an improvement in material choice from WL before I ever considered that part.

Husky44

Established Member
That's what I got as well. I love it. Are you planning on getting the relo brackets welded in? I did based on my installer's recommendation.

VAN: What say you on welding? I meant to ask this when I talked to you a few weeks ago--does any of this need to be welded? Phrased differently, is there any substantial advantage to welding any of these components?

Gotta give more props to Van, and I haven't even ordered this kit yet. I'm waiting until after I move south to save $$ on shipping, and he still spent a lot of time with me on the phone. Unbeatable customer service!

Van@RevanRacing

VAN: What say you on welding? I meant to ask this when I talked to you a few weeks ago--does any of this need to be welded? Phrased differently, is there any substantial advantage to welding any of these components?

Gotta give more props to Van, and I haven't even ordered this kit yet. I'm waiting until after I move south to save $$ on shipping, and he still spent a lot of time with me on the phone. Unbeatable customer service!

The only component that would need welding would be the relocation brackets. Is it necessary? Only if you plan on doing a lot of heavy drag racing. If it's simply for street driving I wouldn't worry about welding them in. Now if you want total peace of mind, then go ahead and weld them in.

Mine are still bolted in.

Van@RevanRacing

Interesting is that the piece of the flat plate that tore is gone! A cursory photo exam leads to believe that absolutely the material was of insufficient thickness or strength and that the HAZ (heat affected zone) from the circumferential weld about the tubular arm to the plate only served to weaken the base metal. Very disappointing, considering that that arm is a fairly new release. I'm not sure that reasoning such as 'the failure was an anomaly, etc' would suffice. I'd want to see an improvement in material choice from WL before I ever considered that part.

Thanks for the input Tob. My first observation was the thickness of the material. Maybe for a V6 but certainly not for a Shelby.

BMR Tech

I don't think that would have handled my 60 ft times Van :beer:
.......BMR's sure did:rockon:

:rockon:

8-Second tested, 1,000+HP Approved.
IMAG1246-1.jpg

I...like thick brackets and I cannot lie...

In all honesty, it is just as much about the design as it is the material used. Our design may possibly be able to successfully run that very thin material shown above. This is what sets companies apart. Our UCA bracket is (was, anyways) unique as in we designed it to be the strongest and provide the most clearance. Some companies UCAs hit the pumpkin/diff housing and they don't even know it....:bash:

Designing the part with clearance in mind, allowed us to also increase the strength. If you note our bracket design, you will see how the energy is dispersed through/at an angle until it meets the base/body of the UCA. This is a much stronger design, that can be used without adding additional gussets, as you see in a lot of companies brackets on their UCA. Of course, using a thicker material also helps.

For those using our suspension, thank you for supporting BMR Suspension. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread