Revan Racing Suspension Package

ford13

Established Member
wow that whiteline arm just broke off like that!

Great handling package upgrade Ford13, did you get LCA's too? I have a similar setup but with a few steeda parts also. Car handles great.

Thanks Devious man!
I been kinda copying you, I have the Roush side and rear splitters based on the pics you posted.
When you had a control arm as a wheel chock. Based on the stance of your car and the wheel chock I knew i had to do the panhard and relo's and upper and lower control arms. Your car looks killer man !!!

Larry

ford13

Established Member
I'll say it again thanks to Farmer-Ted and Devious Snake for asking about the LCA's I was posting on my lunch so being stoked and pressed for time, I messed up sorry guys!

Larry

ford13

Established Member
That's what I got as well. I love it. Are you planning on getting the relo brackets welded in? I did based on my installer's recommendation.

I'm not too sure, but since Van's are bolted, I don't really plan on doing much other than street driving, but it might not be such a bad plan to do it and be done. What would you guys do?

ford13

Established Member
And I would also like to say again that if you need any parts for your Shelby Mustang, Van at Revan Racing is my first choice! Thanks Van!

Van@RevanRacing

And I would also like to say again that if you need any parts for your Shelby Mustang, Van at Revan Racing is my first choice! Thanks Van!

Thanks Larry.

For those that missed the first page here is some real beauty from the makers of Whiteline Suspension. Activate Negative Traction! LOL

IMG_80783_zps4ec5f75f.jpg

Myfast70

Established Member
What size tires and wheels are you running? THey look like steam rollers from that angle.

I have this same setup on my 13'. Nearly a year later, still love it. Hooks good, rides good, no problems. Van will hook you up! This pic shows non-adj LCA's, I swapped to BMR adj's since then.
13SUSP_zpsbffe6bdd.jpg

smrtasp

Established Member
I have that same piece in mine right now. I will never drag the car so I may get lucky just because it will never be launched hard enough to break it. However it may just need to go now - better safe than sorry with this much HP and my new tire set up going in.

Van@RevanRacing

What size tires and wheels are you running? THey look like steam rollers from that angle.

He's running Alcoa's that have been widened. I think he's running a 315 and those are Toyo R888's.

I have that same piece in mine right now. I will never drag the car so I may get lucky just because it will never be launched hard enough to break it. However it may just need to go now - better safe than sorry with this much HP and my new tire set up going in.

smrtasp let's get that thing off of your car. Give me a call.

Van
561-445-7702

ford13

Established Member
that would add another dimension painting the parts. I got my stuff in hammertone black, which matches up well since I have a black/black/black car. I think painting to match the stripe would be cool, i.e. white/blue stripe or black red stripe. You know it is all in the details BITDIFFERENTSVT ...

BAS

Established Member
BMR all the way... Thanks Van, thanks BMR!! Can't wait for that box to get here!!!

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Ford13 thanks for the compliment!

I am going to eventually change my Bob's LCA's for BMR adjustable ones and will likely address the front to drop weight.

I think Coolcobra is running 335 Toyo R888's on his by the way

Users who are viewing this thread