Revan Racing 13-6...Just do it

rodfarva

Established Member
I trust this kit so much, that I'll make you an offer you can't refuse...if you install Van's 13-6 kit and you blow your motor, bring the car to me and you will only have to pay for the replacement parts. The labor will be free of charge.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
I want to but just can't bring myself to do it, after all the bs I went through with the 08's ecu.

Van@RevanRacing

i would like to do it just worried about the clutch lol

The majority of my customers are running this kit with the stock clutch and no issues. Heck, I've got customers with Kenne Bell 2.8's and others that have converted to E-85 making 800 RWHP / 800 RWTQ on the stock clutch. This kit adds stress to the OEM clutch but others have shown that it can take it. Yes you reduce life expectancy when you add power but it's WORTH IT!! LOL

needspeed

Interested Party
Established Member
Ordered today for delivery Friday, installation Friday night, no pulley ordered. Van seems way cool to deal with!!!!

This car just is not as strong as I had hoped for out of the box.

Also took my car in to have them verify second gear lockout. Very excited about the upgrade though.

How much am I leaving on the table by not ordering the 10% OD at this time??????

Last edited:

efroeh

Established Member
Also ordered today didnt go with the carbon fiber intake tube. Went with the upper pulley route hope to get it next thursday cant wait to feel the difference. Have baseline dyno on friday to see were im starting. Also doing a bps ported supercharger elbow. Van is the man:rockon:

Last edited:

needspeed

Interested Party
Established Member
Also ordered today didnt go with the carbon fiber intake tube. Went with the upper pulley route hope to get it next thursday cant wait to feel the difference. Have baseline dyno on friday to see were im starting. Also doing a bps ported supercharger elbow. Van is the man:rockon:

Very cool for you. Look forward to the before and after dyno......good luck.....Have fun

Van@RevanRacing

Thanks Guys! Horsepower is coming in a box to both efroeh and needspeed in the immediate future!! HOLD ON!!

needspeed you're doing it just right! Let's do the 13-6 kit and then we can add a 10% OD or 15% OD lower and Blue Racing Belt and it will be mind bending!!

Thanks for the business. Great talking to both of you today and I appreciate your choosing Revan Racing!

Turbosixx

Established Member
So the what's the typical rwhp from a 13-6 with 10% and 15% pulleys on 93 octane?

Van@RevanRacing

So the what's the typical rwhp from a 13-6 with 10% and 15% pulleys on 93 octane?

Typical gains with the 10% or 15% lower vary between 675 and 700 RWHP on 93 pump.

Once you add long tube headers it jumps about 40 rwhp and 40 rwtq. Many customers with long tubes and the 13-6 kit in the 735 - 740 RWHP

Turbosixx

Established Member
Typical gains with the 10% or 15% lower vary between 675 and 700 RWHP on 93 pump.

Once you add long tube headers it jumps about 40 rwhp and 40 rwtq. Many customers with long tubes and the 13-6 kit in the 735 - 740 RWHP

That's very impressive!!

Users who are viewing this thread