Results from my last track outing. 2011 GT n/a

86merc

Established Member
I was able to get out to the track and work on my launches some. The car is coming around. It has a Airaid cold air intake, aluminum drive shaft, Jegs cat deletes, JBA mufflers and AED tune. The suspension is Koni "sport" shocks / struts, FRPP Instant Center brackets and Steeda upper / lower control arms, "sport" springs and adjustable sway bars.

The car was as I drive it every day besides the slicks and skinnies. I have not been able to weigh the car yet. But besides pulling the spare tire and jack there is no weight reduction. The car drives great with the tune and seems to make good power. Much more then the ProCal tune I had that went 11.98 @ 113.

The air was around sea level but there was a REAL strong headwind. The car was all over the track. I think the car went 1,400 feet instead of 1,320. haha So I think there is more in ET left in it. The pass before the one below I had a 1.54 60'. But I made too many passes too quickly and smelled the clutch on the pass and let out. I let the car cool for about an half hour and made my last pass of the night. This was the result.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hx0ZPnPI1o

20130523_235247_zpsc3caf353.jpg

WildOne12

Established Member
Great times & very impressive driving! :beer:
Heading back to the track in mine within a week & looking to break solidly into the 11's will post results if the weather holds out for the wed. night test & tune.

Elwood617

Established Member
Nice job, great driving! I'm working on getting my 60ft down. Are you slipping the clutch with your launch? What rpm are you at when you launch? I'm not using my 2 step yet but, I do want to start using it soon. Thanks :)

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

KIXASS

MEDICATED
Established Member
Your car runs great!! I have about the same mods and hope to get my times down there. I was shifting at 6900rpm and got 118.60mph but 2.15 60' sux. Smoked the clutch and got severe wheel hop. Hopefully after installing the RXT clutch and UCA ill reach my 11.40 goal.

Users who are viewing this thread