Resonator delete

7ONE7

B737 DRVR
Established Member
I did both the delete and the blue airaid filter. Maybe a bit louder, looks a lot better though.
IMG_12991.jpg

Dadz500

Established Member
Mine is a TINY bit louder whine inside the car, but I like it and I would spend the money again to do it.

Ray Lucca

Established Member
Most have said the FRPP Resonator Delete and Airraid Non-oiled Filter in Blue or Red. Filter with the Res. Delete seems to sound the best....

Iceman5000

Speedfreak
Established Member
Most have said the FRPP Resonator Delete and Airraid Non-oiled Filter in Blue or Red. Filter with the Res. Delete seems to sound the best....

This is what I have and it sounds awesome, much better than stock! I couldn't hear the supercharger at all before I did this, now she screams! (in a good way)

Marc

Established Member
So if I get the Resonator Delete, the CF Tube, and the Air Raid filter, I am good to go without any tune? And, if I do get these things, are they worth any kind of HP? 5 HP? 10HP?

Zeroescence

Established Member
So if I get the Resonator Delete, the CF Tube, and the Air Raid filter, I am good to go without any tune? And, if I do get these things, are they worth any kind of HP? 5 HP? 10HP?

Only need the CF tube. No need for the res delete if you get the CF tube. No tune needed with CF tube and AirAid (not air raid) filter. Not sure the horse power but some say none and some notice a difference in throttle response.

yorbaraptor

Established Member
Only need the CF tube. No need for the res delete if you get the CF tube. No tune needed with CF tube and AirAid (not air raid) filter. Not sure the horse power but some say none and some notice a difference in throttle response.

Ordered the Blue Airaid, Now debating if I want to spend the extra cash on the CF JLT Tube or the Ford Resonator Delete Tube.

so many decisoins!! LOL:lol1:

ybnorml

Established Member
I added the frpp delete as well. It helped some for sure. Stock the supercharger was silent at almost any rpm. Now anything above 3k it's very audible.

Worth $65? Yes.

Marc

Established Member

So in your opinions, it is better off just ordering the CF Tube vs. the res delete? I don't like the look of the stock tube anyways.

BossAnaki

Established Member
So in your opinions, it is better off just ordering the CF Tube vs. the res delete? I don't like the look of the stock tube anyways.

I went with the JLT CF tube for the form and function. It does the job of a res delete and looks good as hell doing it.

Zeroescence

Established Member

If you don't mind spending the extra money for the same performance but looks 10 times better ( subjective, I know) than go for the JLT CF tube as I did. I love carbon fiber under the hood so it was the first part I bought. It was an added bonus that it made the S/C more audible.

vanhagar

Established Member
Just did mine yesterday along with an Airraid Non-oiled Red Filter (tks for the parts Van). Whine is way more noticeable when you punch it and get the rpm's up.

Users who are viewing this thread