Resonator delete

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
search feature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cuss:

anyway, I went with a CF jlt intake tube (does the same thing as a resonator delete, but looks better) and also added a blue airaid filter....looks better, sounds better

mullens

Established Member
I did the resonator delete. I've had it on for over a year and now that I'm trading the car I put the resonator back on. To be honest, I can't tell a big difference in sound. Looks better though.

Last edited:

IA Shelby

Established Member
It's worth $65 but not much more.

Maybe a little louder whine from the sc but I really couldn't feel a difference on my 11.

If you want to shoe horn a stb on your engine (also not needed) you will need the res delete for clearance

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
No tune needed

FRPP is least expensive and stock appearance

Supercharger whines much louder

The end.

rwboring

Established Member
I like it because "looks better" to me, isn't stock... im not all about putting different things on the car... but it did increase the whine a bit... and god knows it has to give a few horsepower, you're clearing up the intake path

Anarchy

Established Member
Yes added it and it works fine. Also added an Airaid filter. What i did not do was dyno her stock. I had her dyno'ed with the res delete and stock air filter. She made 623/610 sae corrected. Most are saying she is a freak! Will mod more as time goes on. Monitoring what EVO and Lethal do!

Anarchy

Established Member
Oh and added the hood struts best i added so far. And it is not much louder only under higher RPM's in my oppinon.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
72mach....hood struts are a must!

SC whine really is only heard under higher rpm no matter what anyway....I like the way it is now, I actually need a little more exhaust noise...but mods must stop for a while, baby is almost here!

Users who are viewing this thread