replacing resonators with bullet mufflers?

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Ok, videos. After looking at these videos, I am amazed at how much deeper it has become since the addition of the 3 inch Bullets. Almost all of that top end "sizzle" and rasp has been eliminated. I am really liking this sound, throaty...yet not too loud and only super aggressive when you get on it.

WOT drive away:

2012 Mustang GT 5.0 Dynomax Ultra-Flow with 3 inch Bullets takeoff - YouTube

Rev Up:

2012 Mustang GT 5.0 with Dynomax Ultra-Flow and Bullets, Pypes X-Pipe rev up - YouTube

Slow Drive Away:

2012 Mustang GT 5.0 with Dynomax Ultra-Flows and Bullets, Pypes X-Pipe, slow driveaway - YouTube

Coming at you:

2012 Mustang GT, 5.0 with Dynomax Ultra-Flows and 3 inch Bullets slow pass - YouTube

The Lope:

2012 Mustang GT 5.0 with AED Lope version 3, Dynomax Bullets and Dynomax Ultra-Flow axle back - YouTube

Also, please enjoy my squeaking rear LCAs. LOL.

I think this was a smashing success. I went from thinking of swapping my exhaust, yet again, to totally satisfied. Also, the car feels like it picked up. Might be my imagination, but it feels stronger. Keep in mind that I had 2.5 inch pipe where my resonators were before.

Pics:

Bullets1.jpg

Bullets2.jpg

sounds good man. its got a nice deep tone for an X pipe.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
so the lethal H pipe and bullets w/o the flowmasters sounds like shit... just for everyone to know. il be sticking with my flowmaster american thunders with the bullets

torched06

Established Member
Mike,

Im really diggin the sound of your new setup. Wish the dynomax mufflers werent angled though. Maybe someone will give these bullets a shot with the gt500s. Thanks for posting all the vids.

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
Mike,

Im really diggin the sound of your new setup. Wish the dynomax mufflers werent angled though. Maybe someone will give these bullets a shot with the gt500s. Thanks for posting all the vids.

I hear you. You can always have a muffler shop either change the hangers, or just buy some Ultra-Flows and have them welded in.

Yeah, Dynomax designed them to hang at an angle, like this:

DynoMax1.jpg

Easy enough to change.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread