Replaced the Cobra

Jgranga171

1BADSNAKE
Established Member
Since you asked, not having a car payment or insurance on the car for that matter (even if it's only 7 months) allowed me to pay an extra $4K on student loans and credit cards. I also started a new job last month making significantly more along with getting a pretty decent bonus. I paid $27K on the Z06, so let's just say I'll be able to scrape by.

As for the negative comments; no need to get into a pissing contest, most if not all of the arguments have already been made for/against both cars.

I love fast cars in general, but being brand "loyal" IMO means you're missing out on other great cars. Example: a good friend of mine, die hard Honda/Acura guy, said he would NEVER buy or drive domestic, until I let him drive my Cobra.

Peace,

Logan

Well played my brother, and very nice car!!! Gotta love the vettes, especially in black! Congrats!

Logan2003Cobra

Established Member
Any plans for mods on the Vet in the near future?

I'll probably do full exhaust (already has Flowmaster cat back), CAI, tune, and a cam which should put me in the 410-425 rwhp range... enough to give a ported/pullied Cobra a good run in the 1/4. :rockon:

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
Nice man I've always like Vet just never owned one. My buddy has had 3 but never mods them 'cuss he's a puss.
Like the Vet's interior and turning better then any mustang I've had.

lilb_svt

Established Member
Nice car! I want one, but the only way I would put one in my garage is with my terminator next to it.

KB04Cobra

You're STILL gonna LOSE
Established Member
Congrats. Sounds like you got a good deal. BTW how come you didn't get into another Cobra? For 27K im sure you could a fat snake for that?

Logan2003Cobra

Established Member
Congrats. Sounds like you got a good deal. BTW how come you didn't get into another Cobra? For 27K im sure you could a fat snake for that?

Back when I bought the Cobra I was seriously considering a C5... but since you get more performance with the Cobra for less money, I went with the Cobra. I've always loved Corvettes and decided to buy one this time around.

I haven't decided which route I'll take with the Z06: N/A, supercharger, turbo, or bolt ons & nitrous. I know whatever I do it will cost more than upgrading a cobra (especially when you add on the "Vette tax"), but I'm sure I'll be plenty happy with the outcome regardless of cost.

VAMPIR3

Established Member
What wheels did you have on the Cobra? Do you have any more up close pictures of it?

Nice Z:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread