Remember this guy? Well, he's dead now.

SBVERT03

Established Member
I never wish death upon anyone, except in very extreme cases of very evil human beings. I feel really sorry for the guy in a way, but at the same time he had it coming. Probably one of those people who always thought it would never happen to him.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Doesn't really matter IMO. One less idiot drifting thru a street with pedestrians present. That's a win in my book no matter who pulled the trigger.

His friend/driver was screwing around too and hit a tree. Don't feel sorry for him either.

https://www.facebook.com/RIPGiorgiTevzadze

About
Giorgi Tevzadze just died in a car crash. He was in the passenger seat at the time of the accident, and his friend was driving the car. Sadly, Giorgi Tevzadze died when the car lost control, hit a tree with the right side.
Description
Smotra.Ru posted that 26-year-old Tevzadze was leaving a restaurant in Georgia with a sober driver at the wheel. The M5 skidded at what appears to be high speed into a tree on the right-hand side of the car. Tevzadze died, though his driver appears to be fine.

UQm5p4Y.jpg

yQa4Fsk.jpg

I guess it doesn't matter if you're a cold hearted **** like apparently you are. :nonono:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Not surprised, since he was driving like a bat outta hell THROUGH traffic literally. :nonono: No matter who was driving it wasnt smart.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Never good to hear or rejoice about someone's death. Unless it was something atrocious this guy did that I don't know about. Although it looks like he was taking other people's life in his hands

Edit: looks like this guy is a Douchebag in the vid

This!

It was just a matter of time before he killed some innocent person or persons the way he drove. He was driving so fast through city streets that people literally had to run to get out of the way when trying to cross. I lost count of how many times he gambled with his life and with the lives of others during that video.

Ironic that he ended up dying at the hands of someone else. Because surely someone else would have ended up dying at his hands.

mnewxcv

Established Member
This!

It was just a matter of time before he killed some innocent person or persons the way he drove. He was driving so fast through city streets that people literally had to run to get out of the way when trying to cross. I lost count of how many times he gambled with his life and with the lives of others during that video.

Ironic that he ended up dying at the hands of someone else. Because surely someone else would have ended up dying at his hands.

i do feel bad for the driver though, it would seriously suck killing a friend in a car accident and walking away from it.

dutch

LOL Europe
Established Member
Better him before he mowed down some family in a cross walk or run head on into a car with kids. Don't really feel sorry for him at all. :shrug:

This. I watched a few seconds of him driving like a complete idiot in the middle of a city, enough to not feel sorry for him, regardless of who was driving. Complete disregard for other peoples property and lives, he must've thought he was the best driver in the world, what arrogance.

SVT4ME

Established Member
The world is a safer place without him out on the roads. He put so many people's lives in danager with his stupid driving. Seems to be poetic that it was some else's careless driving that lead to his death.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I guess it doesn't matter if you're a cold hearted **** like apparently you are. :nonono:
count me as a heartless **** to then. stupid asshat got what he asked for.

on the other hand, his wife is ****ing HOT! maybe I will ask her out.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Damn!!:eek:

I completely understand that he was the passenger, but sooner or later he would kill an innocent while driving. Better him than a child, or mother, or father. Darwinism wins again.

A lot of assuming going on in here.

:lol:

Almighty-One

^_^
Established Member
Never good to hear or rejoice about someone's death. Unless it was something atrocious this guy did that I don't know about. Although it looks like he was taking other people's life in his hands

Edit: looks like this guy is a Douchebag in the vid

I agree with this

Zemedici

Established Member

amen. Not gonna lose sleep.

And because he could weave through traffic like an 16 year old who just watched Fast and the Furious he was a skilled driver? HA

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member

Yeah because being a passenger in a car and dying is just asking for it. By that logic anybody who's ever died in the passenger seat was asking for it.

Users who are viewing this thread