Remember this guy? Well, he's dead now.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
I don't think people are understanding that he was a passenger when he was killed.

Doesn't really matter IMO. One less idiot drifting thru a street with pedestrians present. That's a win in my book no matter who pulled the trigger.

His friend/driver was screwing around too and hit a tree. Don't feel sorry for him either.

https://www.facebook.com/RIPGiorgiTevzadze

About
Giorgi Tevzadze just died in a car crash. He was in the passenger seat at the time of the accident, and his friend was driving the car. Sadly, Giorgi Tevzadze died when the car lost control, hit a tree with the right side.
Description
Smotra.Ru posted that 26-year-old Tevzadze was leaving a restaurant in Georgia with a sober driver at the wheel. The M5 skidded at what appears to be high speed into a tree on the right-hand side of the car. Tevzadze died, though his driver appears to be fine.

UQm5p4Y.jpg

yQa4Fsk.jpg

Last edited:

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
I don't think people are understanding that he was a passenger when he was killed.

I completely understand that he was the passenger, but sooner or later he would kill an innocent while driving. Better him than a child, or mother, or father. Darwinism wins again.

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
the guy was clearly an amazing driver but its better that hes dead, sooner or later he would have killed or seriously injured someone else. better him than some lady walking with her little kid or something.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Last edited by a moderator:

tedness

Bananarama
Established Member
Just watched the video and while he had some skill, he lacked a lot of control. Most of his slides ended sloppily with a lot oversteer and over-correction and to do it on public streets in the middle of the day with so many close calls is just reckless and stupid.

What goes around comes around definitely seems appropriate here. I say I'd rather it be him than an innocent bystander during one of his supah dorifto sessions.

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
He got what he deserved regardless of who ate the tree. People who have a blatant disregard for others as he did can rot in hell.

psfracer

924 hp all motor
Established Member
Better him before he mowed down some family in a cross walk or run head on into a car with kids. Don't really feel sorry for him at all. :shrug:

Dragu1a

Established Member
Never good to hear or rejoice about someone's death.

Edit: looks like this guy is a Douchebag in the vid

I don't celebrate anyone's death unless he/she did really evil deeds.

there's a big difference between celebrating and apathy.

live by the sword, die by the sword. this guy was an asshole and died doing asshole things...most of the world won't lose sleep over it.

Users who are viewing this thread