Remaining callouts!

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
foofinator said:
Don't worry Sheldon, you still have 6 months until his turbo kit comes in.

Your a comedian, it will be done by end of next week at the least. I'm hoping by my bday its on the schedule until the 4th, of course you know how that goes with your new motor and all. :-D

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
that 1/4th time goes out the window on the highway, and donnies car is well capable of ripping one off on a pullied vert from a roll, hell its well capable of ripping mine off from a roll...but it wont.

Pullied, huh? what are you talking about try to adding two turbos to the mix, I used to have a fast 2v, I know they can be fast, if you dump a buttload of money into them. Even the pullied I have is a 11 second 1/4 mile car, I was running 8.3's in the 1/8, in bone stock trim. Im not knocking donnies car, thats a fast ass car if he had some sticky tires, I might even let him borrow my spare set of bfg dr's just to show you how fast his car really is if you were down for running him again.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
Pullied, huh? what are you talking about try to adding two turbos to the mix, I used to have a fast 2v, I know they can be fast, if you dump a buttload of money into them. Even the pullied I have is a 11 second 1/4 mile car, I was running 8.3's in the 1/8, in bone stock trim. Im not knocking donnies car, thats a fast ass car if he had some sticky tires, I might even let him borrow my spare set of bfg dr's just to show you how fast his car really is if you were down for running him again.

from a roll I don't see the since in that but thats between yall.

blownaltered

Established Member
Yeah this is some bullshit, I got Eric busting on me and lost to Sheldon. I think I'll sell my car too. Just remember 8.4 n/a and a 9.2 procharged, love 1/8th mile burnouts, I have no traction.

Sheldon are you coming out this weekend, I don't think I can take another week of this shit.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
just messin with ya man, you should run sheldon from a roll; it would be a much better race, if he would want to run you from a roll, thats the question.

Users who are viewing this thread