Remaining callouts!

JKD

Banned
blownaltered said:
The problem is steve wants it all, heads, intake, injectors, gaskets, maf. All he need was injectors, maf and a tune. But he wouldn't listen and went and blew his head gaskets, which are easy to change. Don't worry about the heads, but steve is right with 42lb injectors you must have a chip. If you go 32lb injectors you can do a fmu and be just fine. Those injectors will handle what your pumping.

Apparently you didnt read any of what's posted above.

I don't want any of it.

Before you accuse me of wanting it all (like we all don't?) you should have all the facts. The car had a possible bent valve when I bought the car. I bought the car knowing that I was soon going to have to replace the heads. The head gasket just hurried the process quicker then I was ready to do so.

My other question is, why spend money on rebuilding the heads with new springs/valves? The work would cost more then the crap heads are worth.

That's the straight up truth, you can ask Meredith she will tell you the same thing.

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
Steve is a good boy.
He doesn't want to cut corners or do it half ass, which is the correct thing to do.

If he sells the cobra, he will still have the mach.
I can't see him giving away his dream.

JKD

Banned
WOMACK03 said:
Steve is a good boy.
He doesn't want to cut corners or do it half ass, which is the correct thing to do.

If he sells the cobra, he will still have the mach.
I can't see him giving away his dream.

lmfao.

After ****ing up the Cobra I'm not allowed to touch the Mach without proper (read: her) supervision.

Bleh, been racing Mustangs 12 years now. Maybe it's time for something else. Maybe I'll take up bingo like the other old people. :shrug:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:
lmfao.

After ****ing up the Cobra I'm not allowed to touch the Mach without proper (read: her) supervision.

Bleh, been racing Mustangs 12 years now. Maybe it's time for something else. Maybe I'll take up bingo like the other old people. :shrug:

Or maybe you'll shut the **** up with that pussy nonsense...get the parts and I'll help you with the install...I know my way around a fox.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
JKD said:
You're not THAT old, you're more around the golfing around your nursing home age.

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
You will still be our friend without the Slowbra, but you will be even slower, which is not something you can endure.

You will not be exempt from jokes, cracks, or general making of fun, or mockery.

You will be required to post on the site of our choosing bi-weekly, and in response to our requests.

You will be required to be beeten like a step-child in COD2&3.

You will be required to drink large quantities of alcoholic beverages on command.

I think this is all coming from Jeremy's picture last week. He struck a nerve with the Pig making love to your car.

There are 2 senarios that come to mind.

1. You were molested by a iradiated swine.
2. You have fantasys of Jeremy in a Pig costume making reverse love to you with green lubricant.

I'm going to the beach in about an hour....Ha Ha....

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
I told him to do it, 17K he was offered, that'd score him a sweet SRT-4!

Think I give you shit now? Just wait.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
foofinator said:
I told him to do it, 17K he was offered, that'd score him a sweet SRT-4!

Think I give you shit now? Just wait.
LMMFAO!!!

17 grand though could build a sick ass Hatch... ie STROKD's twin... hint hint Steve!:eek:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
lol your so full of sh*t, do you even believe half the things you say.

that 1/4th time goes out the window on the highway, and donnies car is well capable of ripping one off on a pullied vert from a roll, hell its well capable of ripping mine off from a roll...but it wont.

Users who are viewing this thread