Remaining callouts!

JKD

Banned
foofinator said:
Looks like I'm going to taking up bowling soon.

Why are you mad at your car again, heads and shit on the way, should make for a good runner.

Not mad at it. Just doesnt seem worth it with all the extra time and work I have to put in just to get a few mods here and there.

JKD

Banned
DHG BULLITT said:
Man someones being a sandy giner.

Not at all. I had to wake up this morning on the weekend, drive into work (45min) work for two more hours, drive back home (45min)

I don't really do anything anymore because I'm always saving for mods and shit and now I'm giving up part of my weekends all for a car I drive maybe ONCE a week and all it does give me stress and problems.

After thinking about it, I realized why the **** am I doing this to myself? :shrug:

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
JKD said:
Not at all. I had to wake up this morning on the weekend, drive into work (45min) work for two more hours, drive back home (45min)

I don't really do anything anymore because I'm always saving for mods and shit and now I'm giving up part of my weekends all for a car I drive maybe ONCE a week and all it does give me stress and problems.

After thinking about it, I realized why the **** am I doing this to myself? :shrug:

Yeah I know exactly how that feels, lately it seems, but hopefully in the end it will all be worth the headache and pain.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:

because you love the hobby? part of the reason there is no for sale sign on my fox yet, I put so much time and effort into that car its just not right to let it go.

won't the look on my face when that car finaly drags me be well worth it? I think so.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
Say it ain't so Steve. :( I was looking forward to catching a ride in it once you finally get it running and I finally make it back.

xcobra04x

New mustang being built..
Established Member
man, The way your talking, is making me feel bad, here I am saving up all my money for the "secret mod" and then I have you for inspiration to tell me to go this route,or this one, Then you turn your back and say some of this bullcrap about selling your car. WHHATT. Do I need to let you drive the term? to let you know how bad you want to keep your car?

Last edited:

blownaltered

Established Member
Steve ain't selling his car, he has been saying the same old shit for two months now, I don't believe a word he's saying. I call bullshit :bs:

JKD

Banned
blownaltered said:
Steve ain't selling his car, he has been saying the same old shit for two months now, I don't believe a word he's saying. I call bullshit :bs:

Hmm, you better tell the guy I am meeting up with tonight at 7pm that wants to look at it.

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
I will punch your ****ing face.
That is the car you always wanted.
You have worked hard for a reason.
Don't let a lull in the action lead you to rash decisions.
Once you get your car set up correctly, you can start bowling again.
Only you know which of your hobbies you get more enjoyment from.

You must decide if the car goes for the ball, or the ball waits until the car is finished......
With proper dicipline, you can have both.

You don't get paid for thinking, but I do. Listen to me.

JKD

Banned
WOMACK03 said:
I will punch your ****ing face.
That is the car you always wanted.
You have worked hard for a reason.
Don't let a lull in the action lead you to rash decisions.
Once you get your car set up correctly, you can start bowling again.
Only you know which of your hobbies you get more enjoyment from.

You must decide if the car goes for the ball, or the ball waits until the car is finished......
With proper dicipline, you can have both.

You don't get paid for thinking, but I do. Listen to me.

I would worry about that if you could kick your own ass, but you can't, so I won't.

Honestly, I'm really exhausted. Everytime I turn around there is something else that I need for this thing. It's not a lull, it's down right F**king irritation at this point.

I still lack a MAF meter and the gaskets. Then I still will need to get a chip and tune which is another 500 bucks. With the holidays coming up this is never going to get done. You have to remember this mod money is NOT coming from our salaries, it's all overtime money. I havent missed a day of work in 5 years at this job. I'm tired, I'm burned out and getting depressed over this shit.

Now proceed with the sandy vagina comments and what not.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Take it one step at a time..

"I still lack a MAF meter and the gaskets. Then I still will need to get a chip and tune which is another 500 bucks."

500 bucks at this point is ****ing nothing to a car, and you KNOW this.

If you get rid of your car after all this time because you can't pay for gaskets and a tune, that's a huge ****ing waste. Especially when you've come this far.

If you can't swing it now, let it sit for awhile.. it's still drivable even. Then when you get your gaskets have Jason, Sheldon, Donnie, Matt, the whole gang including me install them for free man. With the connections you have we can help you out too. I think Sheldon even knows a guy who tunes cars out of his garage.

Trust me man, I feel your pain, albeit a little less. My parents pay for my college and everything granted.. but when it comes to my car.. thats what all my free time and money go into. I work and go to school in a hard major to dump countless dollars into my car. I've been through a rear end, two clutches and an engine. I've paid for the majority of it believe it or not, busting my ass in between class at work. And you know what, I bust my ass for money for parts, and then I have to bust my ass to put them on the car in the little time I have on the weekends. I've spent many a 5 AM underneath my cars and missed out on alot of things.

I totally understand where you're coming from, how many times have I said I'm selling my car and buying a corvette? To top it off, my bitch never seems to run as well as it should!

It's all part of the hobby man.. it may suck when it sucks.. but it kicks ass when it's on.

You love the car and you're almost done, if you give up now you're making a big mistake.

blownaltered

Established Member
The problem is steve wants it all, heads, intake, injectors, gaskets, maf. All he need was injectors, maf and a tune. But he wouldn't listen and went and blew his head gaskets, which are easy to change. Don't worry about the heads, but steve is right with 42lb injectors you must have a chip. If you go 32lb injectors you can do a fmu and be just fine. Those injectors will handle what your pumping.

Users who are viewing this thread