Realistic graphite car drawings

mipodesign

Established Member
Hey guys My name is Miro an Im new to this nice forum, this is my first post on this forum I found. I like to draw the cars and i would like to share some of em with you. My drawings are fully made with graphite pencils, no chemicals like Copic or Pro markers on my papers. Im doing my works very detailed as you can see. Hope you will like it :) :) enjoy here they are. :-D
chrysler_300_1965_by_mipo_design-d9p4bnh.jpg
subaru_impreza_wrx_sti_by_mipo_design-d9n20yy.jpg
corvette_zr1_by_mipo_design-d9qyt61.jpg
subaru_forester_gt_1999_by_mipo_design-d9trca7.jpg
subaru_legacy_wagon_by_mipo_design-d9uku0r.jpg
subaru_impreza_sti_2007_by_mipo_design-d9ucphs.jpg

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Don't try selling these here or poof. A search of your email shows you selling on different forums.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
LOL leave it to Brad to ruin a good time.

mipodesign

Established Member
:D :lol::lol: haha thats funny. Friend of mine gave me link on this forum. He said one guy is showing his car drawings here, so why mines are the problem? Can you explain it to me? What steps should I have done? Thank you so much for explainin PEACE :beer::beer:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
LOL leave it to Brad to ruin a good time.
Lol
:D :lol::lol: haha thats funny. Friend of mine gave me link on this forum. He said one guy is showing his car drawings here, so why mines are the problem? Can you explain it to me? What steps should I have done? Thank you so much for explainin PEACE :beer::beer:

They are very nice and as long as you don't start selling you're fine. It's just that when I looked at your profile it showed you selling on multiple forums, that's all.
I'm aware of the other guy and he's approved to do what he does here.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Its a problem because its all subaru. :coolman:

JK, they look bad ass, you would get more positive feed back if you made one of the Terminator. Maybe even a '13/'14 GT500 and the GT350R.
Heres a GT350R for refence:
25711553745_5e959283b0_b.jpg

mipodesign

Established Member
Its a problem because its all subaru. :coolman:

JK, they look bad ass, you would get more positive feed back if you made one of the Terminator. Maybe even a '13/'14 GT500 and the GT350R.
Heres a GT350R for refence:

Ouuu is that Mustang yours? It looks amazing! so aggressive. Thanks for reference I can try something. Yea I know mostly Subarus couse Im Subaru guy :rolling:. Have couple more coming so stay tune :))

mipodesign

Established Member
Couple more news drawings I did. 14x17 in. paper. Hope you all like it :) Had some free time per this Easter and l like playing with those details haha
subaru_sti_wagon_by_mipo_design-d9wwacm.jpg

subaru_impreza_wrx_hny_by_mipo_design-d9wd8hh.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread