RC helicopter with .45 caliber handgun

95_XB331

Established Member
interesting that the recoil from the gun didn't effect the copter as much as what I thought it would.

I rather have remote Estes rockets [launchers] on it though. Cheaper too.

Detroit_Doc

Established Member
That's very illegal. I'm sure the ATF will be visiting him very soon. I forget the terminology but it's illegal to remotely fire a weapon. I want to say it's called a trap gun or something like that.

It's the same law you would break if you rigged a gun up to fire when someone opened the door.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
That's very illegal. I'm sure the ATF will be visiting him very soon. I forget the terminology but it's illegal to remotely fire a weapon. I want to say it's called a trap gun or something like that.

It's the same law you would break if you rigged a gun up to fire when someone opened the door.

yea i doubt the ATF will find him, the atf cant find shit if they tried. When they came for a visit to my place, they didnt even have the right IP Address LOL

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
I thought about that long time ago. But the fear of radio glitches would suck. It has to be using an FM radio but still......risky. Id prob end up shooting myself or someone.

id say put a light load 4-10 on the copter and go chase birds with it :)

Stangkillin99ss

8 UR SVT
Established Member
wow im not even sure what to say about this. I'm an avid gun enthusiast but this has unsafe written all over it. Cool that it can be done, yes, but stupid....

With that said, where do i buy one, just to say I've got one? :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Houston, we've got a problem! We've lost control of the weapon! :eek: :rollseyes

Users who are viewing this thread