Rarest of the Rare. SVT Cobra.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
My 97 Cobra came back from the paint shop with the emblems facing the wrong way. It took me like 4 months to notice it. Never bothered fixing it. Its not really a big deal to me.

Wow, something like that I would notice right away. It would bother the living piss out of me if my emblems were on backwards.

NateV8

Established Member
If you guys think the reverse emblem edition Cobra is rare, try and find the Upside Down Emblem edition Cobra!

03DSGFobra

Established Member
Simple factory mistake. I bought a Lightning brand new back in 01. It took me 3 months to notice that it had Lightning turn signal on 1 side and a regular F-150 turn signal on the other. Took it back to the dealership and the replaced it right away. Maybe I should have kept it that. Didn't know, it might have been a special project I didn't know about................

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Well....I just checked, and sadly my newly aquired Cobra is not a "reverse edition."

HOWEVER!!!!! I do just so happen to have an "SRS" edition Cobra! It says so right on the dash!

Anyone remember those from when the '94's first came out?:-D:lol1:

Dude! Come on! You have been a member as long as me, yet don't know about NOT BUMPING OLD THREADS? It's a NO NO!
Just because I allow it, but only if it adds valuable new tech in the Terminator section, doesn't mean it's OK to ignore that rule out here.

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
Dude! Come on! You have been a member as long as me, yet don't know about NOT BUMPING OLD THREADS? It's a NO NO!
Just because I allow it, but only if it adds valuable new tech in the Terminator section, doesn't mean it's OK to ignore that rule out here.

Haha, I know Jimmy, but are the SRS Mustangs not worth mentioning?!?!? And mine has even had the wing removed, so that's gotta "re-value" the car some, right!?!? :thumbsup::lol1::rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread