Rarest 99-04 cobra???

fortybrandon

Established Member
Ok I was wondering I haven't checked the exact numbers of 99,01,03, or 04 cobras but electric green cobra convertible with tan top and interior made only about 3xx like this. What would be the rarest most lowest production 99-04 cobra built? I was thinking mystic broke but I think electric green verge had them beat. Thanks!

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
YMR - Cobra Production Numbers

Rarest by specific combination? There were a couple single cobra verts with cloth shown as produced in 99.

Rarest just by color? Performance Red for non-R cobras at 356 total coupe and vert. Rarest non-R coupe is 2001 performance red at 226. Rarest vert is 2004 competition orange at 72.

fortybrandon

Established Member
YMR - Cobra Production Numbers

Rarest by specific combination? There were a couple single cobra verts with cloth shown as produced in 99.

Rarest just by color? Performance Red for non-R cobras at 356 total coupe and vert. Rarest non-R coupe is 2001 performance red at 226. Rarest vert is 2004 competition orange at 72.[/

Thanks! I wish mine had cloth. Thanks for the info. I know mine isn't that rare but it has lower numbers than most :)

zPipes

Established Member
Rarity by color, or combination, is fools gold. It adds zero value to the car. Jack Roush is a seperate line of Mustangs. The Roush is not to be confused with the Cobra, Roush would be the next step up. They were around 50 or 60 back then I think.

01RedBeardCobra

Established Member
My performance red doesnt have an ugh effect lol. I love the color. I'd rather black, but red is okay. Lots of compliments on it 2.

Now if it only ran right. Baaaahahaha

CobRoush-00

Established Member
Didn't a few Roush cobras get made?

Rarity by color, or combination, is fools gold. It adds zero value to the car. Jack Roush is a seperate line of Mustangs. The Roush is not to be confused with the Cobra, Roush would be the next step up. They were around 50 or 60 back then I think.

In fact Roush Cobras do exist. There were a very few of them made (6-10). You rarely see one. A true collector car.

93&99cobrasvt

Established Member
I agree completley color and combination mean nothing when it comes to the value of the car, I always laugh when someone asks this questions thinking there car is worth more just because of how rare the color is. Good post OP.

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
Performance red absolutely rocks!:rockon::beer:

This. Performance Red has been an great attention getter...both from the Authorities :rolleyes: and the Public. :) I get compliments on the car. I didn't research the rarity thing and don't care about value boost. Car makes me smile every time I see it...and grin every time I drive it

Tapping...Not Driving.

Users who are viewing this thread