Close

BF350 Specs​

Engine5.0-liter 4-Stroke, SOHC, 60° V8, 32 Valve
LayoutRear-engine
Power350 hp
Max Engine Speed6,000 rpm
Engine Weight765 lbs
Fuel Type86 Octane
For inboard or outboards? I can see either, and to compete with Yamaha that basically owns the outboard market here.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
For inboard or outboards? I can see either, and to compete with Yamaha that basically owns the outboard market here.

Honda-BF350-Sea-Born-Topcopy-scaled.jpg

honda-bf350-v8-outboard-motor.jpg

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I don't know a thing about marine motors, but 86 octane? Is that typical?

Honda VTEC + only 6k RPM feels weird to me. lol

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
All of those pics of abandoned buildings have me thinking about an abandoned mausoleum in the area and if I should explore it alone. It is a small building in an area with other houses and businesses.
There was a mausoleum in disrepair but still maintained by the church. Us teenage kids would go down inside using a old casket gurney as a ladder to get down inside. We would enter in a Great room with columns and defaced statues. From there it would lead the hallways and individual rooms, some of which had a single tomb in the center. Often groups from different high schools would be there and be partying in different rooms. The place was right out of a horror movie, but fun to take dates to with a group.
Sometimes the priest would sense something was going on and released dogs and call the cops. We would scramble in different directions and meet back up. One time in particular I was running with my date and she lost her shoes while running. I put her up on my shoulders to keep running through the woods. I felt the back of my neck wet as she road on my back. She either pissed her drawers or was really excited to be be with me. Fun times!

Users who are viewing this thread