Random Shit Thread

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
IMG_5716.JPG

My wife sewed my Division Patch onto my Titleist Stars and Stripes bag and it looks incredible.

I am ready for my round in Florida on Wednesday.

My math may be off but, I think a quarter midget is a garden gnome.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Had a guy come into the hospital today via meatwagon with a gunshot wound to leg...i was like alright just the days when i worked in york PA...nope lol

Dude was pulling his pants down to drop a duece and managed to shoot himself in the lower leg with a 357magnum...little powder burn and two holes lol...missed all bones and arteries...nice wound channel thiugh lol. .shipped him to a vascular surgeon

I was figuring since it was rifle deer season wr woulda had a real mess but nope lol

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Had a guy come into the hospital today via meatwagon with a gunshot wound to leg...i was like alright just the days when i worked in york PA...nope lol

Dude was pulling his pants down to drop a duece and managed to shoot himself in the lower leg with a 357magnum...little powder burn and two holes lol...missed all bones and arteries...nice wound channel thiugh lol. .shipped him to a vascular surgeon

I was figuring since it was rifle deer season wr woulda had a real mess but nope lol
****in hell. Wonder if he took care of business first

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Brother in law shot a nice 10 pointer at my place and we gutted it on the field edge by the house. Temps have stayed cold enough that the gut pile is still good. The wood peckers and crows have been working it, but this guy showed up today.

20221206_111201.jpg
20221206_111259.jpg

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Never watched that show, so who is this?

Veronica Hamel

Cliffs:
- Defense Attorney Joyce Davenport (Veronica Hamel) played Precinct Captain Frank Furrillo's (Daniel J. Travanti) squeeze. He had just got divorced from his nutcase wife Fay (Barbara Bosson).
- In private, Joyce called Frank "Pizza Man", 'cuz he "always delivered".
- HSB ran 7 seasons.
- Very, very, cool series to binge watch.
- Tons of unique characters with fun backgrounds to see evolve.
- IF you watch it, you'll be thrown back by how life was portrayed in the '80's.

If you ever heard anyone express their concern for your safety, this is most likely where it came from, Sgt. Phil Esterhaus (Michael Conrad). Sadly he died of a heart attack a couple seasons into the series.
Every episode opened with the HSB Precinct in their morning briefing. Phil always ended with this:

6D501F65-C38C-428E-87B9-5CFF68717B74.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread