Random Shit Thread

kazman

King of Kazmania
Established Member
Premium Member
My son, nephew and a couple of my nephew's friends entered a cook off earlier in the year for a school fundraiser under the guidance of my step-brother and got 1st place in ribs. The people running it like the kids so much that they invited them to another one and even sponsored there shirts and entry. Here they are this past weekend taking names. My step brothers gave direction and did the knife and fire work for safety.
They won 2nd in chili, 1st in chicken, 3rd in ribs, 2nd in chef's choice and 1st in brisket.
View attachment 1766288View attachment 1766289View attachment 1766290View attachment 1766291View attachment 1766292

My men! No one cares about ribs,
BRISKET IS KING!!! (y)

SGT MERC

Established Member
That's is awesome... I enjoy reading stories like this.
My son, nephew and a couple of my nephew's friends entered a cook off earlier in the year for a school fundraiser under the guidance of my step-brother and got 1st place in ribs. The people running it like the kids so much that they invited them to another one and even sponsored there shirts and entry. Here they are this past weekend taking names. My step brothers gave direction and did the knife and fire work for safety.
They won 2nd in chili, 1st in chicken, 3rd in ribs, 2nd in chef's choice and 1st in brisket.
View attachment 1766288View attachment 1766289View attachment 1766290View attachment 1766291View attachment 1766292

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
My men! No one cares about ribs,
BRISKET IS KING!!! (y)
The crazy thing is my son loves the ribs. He is a really picky eater and tried some of these things for the first time during the first cook off. His takeaway was that ribs are awesome and they have to have Uncle Jeff's glaze.

And for the real cook off experience they sleep onsite. My step brothers rent a u-haul that they have doors made for to close it in with a hold for a window unit ac and they all sleep in it. They use it for their cook off team as well. It's pretty funny.

kazman

King of Kazmania
Established Member
Premium Member
It's great they're getting into this young, it's a life skill that can carry them far. Of course they like the ribs with the glaze (sugar) But if they stick with it they'll learn, Brisket is King!

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
My thumb hurts from scrolling!
Besides male and female, there are 72 other genders, which include the following:

1. Agender: A person who does not identify themselves with or experience any gender. Agender people are also called null-gender, genderless, gendervoid, or neutral gender.
  2. Abimegender: Associated with being profound, deep, and infinite. The term abimegender may be used alone or in combination with other genders.
  3. Adamas gender: A gender that is indefinable or indomitable. People identifying with this gender refuse to be categorized in any particular gender identity.
  4. Aerogender: Also called evaisgender, this gender identity changes according to one’s surroundings.
  5. Aesthetigender: Also called aesthetgender, it is a type of gender identity derived from aesthetics.
  6. Affectugender: This is based on the person’s mood swings or fluctuations.
  7. Agenderflux: A person with this gender identity is mostly agender with brief shifts of belonging to other gender types.
  8. Alexigender: The person has a fluid gender identity between more than one type of gender although they cannot name the genders they feel fluid in.
  9. Aliusgender: This gender identity stands apart from existing social gender constructs. It means having a strong specific gender identity that is neither male nor female.
  10. Amaregender: Having a gender identity that changes depending on the person one is emotionally attached to.
  11. Ambigender: Having two specific gender identities simultaneously without any fluidity or fluctuations.
  12. Ambonec: The person identifies themselves as both man and woman and yet does not belong to either.
  13. Amicagender: A gender-fluid identity where a person changes their gender depending on the friends they have.
  14. Androgyne: A person feels a combination of feminine and masculine genders.
  15. Anesigender: The person feels close to a specific type of gender despite being more comfortable in closely identifying themselves with another gender.
  16. Angenital: The person desires to be without any primary sexual characteristics although they do not identify themselves as genderless.
  17. Anogender: The gender identity fades in and out in intensity but always comes back to the same gendered feeling.
  18. Anongender: The person has a gender identity but does not label it or would prefer to not have a label.
  19. Antegender: A protean gender that can be anything but is formless and motionless.
  20. Anxiegender: This gender identity has anxiety as its prominent characteristic.
  21. Apagender: The person has apathy or a lack of feelings toward one's gender identity.
  22. Apconsugender: It means knowing what are not the characteristics of gender but not knowing what are its characteristics. Thus, a person hides its primary characteristics from the individual.
  23. Astergender: The person has a bright and celestial gender identity.
  24. Astral gender: Having a gender identity that feels to be related to space.
  25. Autigender: Having a gender identity that feels to be closely related to being autistic.
  26. Autogender: Having a gender experience that is deeply connected and personal to oneself.
  27. Axigender: A gender identity that is between the two extremes of agender and any other type of gender. Both the genders are experienced one at a time without any overlapping. The two genders are described as on the opposite ends of an axis.
  28. Bigender: Having two gender identities at the same or different times.
  29. Biogender: Having a gender that is closely related to nature.
  30. Blurgender: Also called gender fuss, blurgender means having more than one gender identities that blur into each other so that no particular type of gender identity is clear.
  31. Boyflux: The person identifies themselves as male, but they experience varying degrees of male identity. This may range from feeling agender to completely male.
  32. Burstgender: Frequent bursts of intense feelings quickly move to the initial calm stage.
  33. Caelgender: This gender identity shares the qualities or aesthetics of outer space.
  34. Cassgender: It is associated with the feelings of considering the gender irrelevant or unimportant.
  35. Cassflux: There is a fluctuating intensity of irrelevance toward gender.
  36. Cavusgender: The person feels close to one gender when depressed and to another when not depressed.
  37. Cendgender: The gender identity changes from one gender to its opposite.
  38. Ceterogender: It is a nonbinary gender where the person has a specific masculine, feminine or neutral feelings.
  39. Ceterofluid: Although the person is a ceterogender, their identity keeps fluctuating between different genders.
  40. Cisgender: Being closely related to the gender assigned at birth during the entire life.
  41. Cloudgender: The person’s gender cannot be comprehended or understood due to depersonalization and derealization disorder.
  42. Collgender: Various genders are present at the same time in the individual.
  43. Colorgender: In this category, colors are used to describe gender, for example, pink gender or black gender.
  44. Commogender: The person knows that they are not cisgender yet continues to identify as one for a while.
  45. Condigender: The person feels their gender only under specific circumstances.
  46. Deliciagender: Associated with the feeling of having multiple genders but preferring one over the other.
  47. Demifluid: Having multiple genders, some fluid while others are static.
  48. Demiflux: A combination of multiple genders with some genders static, whereas others fluctuating in intensity.
  49. Demigender: The individual has partial traits of one gender and the rest of the other gender.
  50. Domgender: The individual has multiple genders with one dominating over the rest.
  51. Duragender: Having more than one gender with one lasting longer than the others.
  52. Egogender: It is a personal type of gender identified by the individual alone. It is based on the person’s experience within the self.
  53. Epicene: It is associated with a strong feeling of not being able to relate to any of the two genders of the binary gender or both of the binary gender characteristics.
  54. Esspigender: The individual relates their gender identity with spirits.
  55. Exgender: The denial to identify with any gender on the gender spectrum.
  56. Existigender: The person’s gender identity exists only when they make conscious efforts to realize it.
  57. Femfluid: The person is fluid or fluctuating regarding the feminine genders.
  58. Femgender: A nonbinary gender identity that is feminine.
  59. Fluidflux: It means to be fluid between two or more genders with a fluctuation in the intensity of those genders.
  60. Gemigender: The person has two genders that are opposite yet they flux and work together.
  61. Genderblank: It is closely related to a blank space.
  62. Genderflow: The gender identity is fluid between infinite feelings.
  63. Genderfluid: The person does not consistently adhere to one fixed gender and may have many genders.
  64. Genderfuzz: More than one gender is blurred together.
  65. Genderflux: The gender fluctuates in intensity.
  66. Genderpuck: The person resists to fit in societal norms concerning genders.
  67. Genderqueer: The individual blurs the preconceived boundaries of gender in relation to the gender binary or having just one gender type.
  68. Gender witched: The person is inclined toward the notion of having one gender but does not know which.
  69. Girlflux: The individual identifies themselves as a female but with varying intensities of female identities.
  70. Healgender: A gender identity that gives the person peace, calm, and positivity.
  71. Mirrorgender: Changing one's gender type based on the people surrounding.
  72. Omnigender: Having or experiencing all genders.

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
9b4b9440b5a2d14376459150cb39c1e3.jpg

30878eb289fe6b89933a780d3d57442f.jpg

0ba43d81aad8fca67f1bac12feb0f766.jpg

73710ff7b292628a7785886866f2a106.jpg

0f99d46132ce8f8f0eaf518090c75de8.jpg

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
It's great they're getting into this young, it's a life skill that can carry them far. Of course they like the ribs with the glaze (sugar) But if they stick with it they'll learn, Brisket is King!
That's what I told my son afterwards. I was there with them most of the time and asked my step brother questions about why he was asking them to do certain things that I knew they didn't know or even know to ask and honestly it's not something I know a lot about so I was learning too.
Good times.

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
An Iranian man dubbed the "world’s dirtiest man" has died at the age of 94, according to state media.

Amou Haji died Sunday in the village of Dezhgah, according to the Islamic Republic News Agency (IRNA). He had refused to bathe for more than 60 years, fearing it would make him sick. Villagers convinced him to bathe, he died shortly after.
Screenshot_20221025-221521_Fox%20News.jpeg

Last edited:

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

Mortgage demand at slowest pace since 1997 as long-term rates cross 7% mark​

Oct. 26, 2022 7:03 AM ETBy: Mary Christine Joy, SA News Editor2 Comments

Online mortgage application form

courtneyk

• MBA Mortgage Applications
  • Composite Index: -1.7% vs. -4.5% prior.
  • Purchase Index: -2.3% vs. -3.7% prior.
  • Refinance Index: 0.0% vs. -6.8% prior.
  • 30-year fixed-rate mortgage came in at 7.16% for the week ended Oct. 26, compared with 6.94% previously.
  • "Mortgage rates increased for the 10th consecutive week, with the 30-year fixed rate reaching 7.16 percent, the highest rate since 2001," Joel Kan, Mortgage Bankers Association's vice president and deputy chief economist, said.
  • "The ongoing trend of rising mortgage rates continues to depress mortgage application activity, which remained at its slowest pace since 1997," Kan said.

Fat Boss

Established Member
The Bay Area is typically pretty benign when it comes to news, but this story is pretty much off the rails.

OAKLAND — Days before a well-known transgender activist and teacher is to go on trial facing charges of murdering three family members in 2016, Alameda County prosecutors have signaled their intent to portray her as the enforcer of an all-female outlaw biker club who’d followed one of the victims around after she left the group.

Dana Rivers, 67, of San Jose, has been in police custody since 2016 when she was arrested and charged with murdering Charlotte Reed, 56, her wife Patricia Wright, 57, and Wright’s 19-year-old son, Benny Toto Diambu-Wright, inside their Dunbar Avenue home in Oakland. Rivers is also charged with dousing the garage with gasoline and setting it on fire, an apparent cover-up attempt that was thwarted when a policeman came to the scene just three minutes after a neighbor called 911.

Now, court filings by both defense and prosecuting attorneys are laying out both sides’ views of the case, including details of the killings never before released to the public. The defense filings are not as detailed because, unlike prosecutors, they’re not required to put their cards on the table before a trial begins.

Rivers’ attorney, Melissa Adams, has indicated she will be making a self-defense or “in defense of others” argument before the jury, which is expected to be convened by early next week. In court papers, she has described Wright and Reed’s relationship as “quite volatile” and that Reed initiated a fistfight within a month of the triple-homicide. Adams has also filed a motion to exclude reference to Rivers’ motorcycle club as a “gang,” writing that she’s unaware of the group ever having been classified as such “in this county or any other.”

But a recent prosecution court filing describes Rivers as an “enforcer” for an all-female “outlaw” biker club known as the Deviants MC. Authorities say she went by the nickname “Edge” and proudly wore tattoos indicating she was a “1 Percenter” — a term referencing the relatively minuscule number of motorcycle clubs that turn criminal — and a “supporter” of the Hells Angels Motorcycle Club.

Prosecutors allege that in the months leading up to the killings, Reed had joined and dropped out of the club, and that members, including Rivers, began threatening her. Reed became so fearful she began leaving a pistol by her nightstand, they say. Still, the prosecution memo says that when police asked Rivers in the immediate aftermath of the killings if they were in any way related to the Deviants, she denied it.

“This has nothing to do with that,” Rivers said, according to court records. “This was personal.”

Before her arrest, Rivers was best known as a schoolteacher who became an international news story when she came out as transgender to her students in a high school in Antelope, California. She was subsequently fired for sharing details of her transition, then sued the district and received $150,000 in a settlement. In the aftermath, she became an activist for transgender rights, and ultimately moved to the Bay Area to restart her life as an educator.

Rivers is also a U.S. Navy veteran who sought mental healthcare at the Menlo Park Veterans Affairs Center in Palo Alto. That is where she met Reed, a fellow veteran who was struggling with PTSD. The two struck up a friendship, and in February 2016, Reed joined the Deviants Motorcycle club, according to court records. It was a short-lived stint. By that summer, she decided the club was “too political” for her and left, prosecutors say.

But according to authorities, the club wasn’t quite done with Reed. She allegedly told a friend that the club had asked her repeatedly to return patches containing the Deviants emblem, a blue tribal sword with wings along with top and bottom “rockers” stating the name and location of the club. She also reportedly began receiving threats, and Reed’s friend said she had spotted Rivers outside the veteran’s affairs center, staring intently at Reed, according to court records.

One of Reed’s children also told police she overheard a phone call where a person talking to Reed said something along the lines of, “Oh my god, are you okay? Have they sent Dana after you?” Around the same time, Reed started keeping a pistol by her bed at night and downstairs during the day, prosecutors allege.

But in the weeks leading up to the killings, things changed. Reed and Rivers reportedly rekindled their friendship, although to prosecutors, “it appeared that the defendant was attempting to regain Ms. Reed’s trust.” Rivers began hanging out at the Dunbar Avenue home, helping Reed with her Harley Davidson or other mechanical projects. At around 6:45 p.m. Oct. 10, 2016, Rivers reportedly texted her wife that she was staying over at Reed and Wright’s home.

Then, shortly after midnight on Oct. 11, a neighbor called 911 to report hearing gunfire, then looked outside and saw Diambu-Wright stagger and fall in the middle of the street. The 19-year-old and recent graduate of Berkeley High School’s Academy of Medicine and Public Service was dead from gunshot wounds.

Oakland police Officer Yusey Ghazi arrived within three minutes of the 911 call, and within about 30 seconds of his arrival, Rivers allegedly exited the home. She was wearing a black motorcycle helmet with the visor up, a black shirt, a black leather vest, blue jeans, black boots, and was covered in “wet blood” and gasoline, prosecutors said in court records. She allegedly told Ghazi nothing was going on and that she had been helping a friend fix a motorcycle, but then admitted there were two dead people in the home and the garage was on fire.

Inside her vest, police found brass knuckles, pepper spray, and several .38 caliber bullets. Inside the home were two guns, including a .45 caliber Colt 1911 handgun equipped with a silencer. The gun appeared identical to one tattooed on Rivers, next to text that reads “do not lie to me, f—-r.” Prosecutors say the tattoo had “after-market” markings consistent with the pistol in the home. Adams wrote there was nothing incriminating about Rivers having a tattoo of an “iconic” firearm.

Wright and Reed’s bodies were found in an upstairs bedroom, and so was a .38 caliber revolver. Both had been shot and stabbed, but Reed suffered roughly 40 stab wounds, authorities said. In a brief statement to police, Rivers allegedly said she was a veteran and needed mental health care.

“I’m not exactly sure what’s going on here, but I know I’m in trouble,” she allegedly said.

The next development in the investigation came three months later, when the executor for Reed and Wright’s estate was cleaning out their home. He reportedly found a letter, addressed to Reed and sent by Rivers, and dated July 25, 2016. It said that Rivers recently shopped at Pier One and smelled a lavender candle, which triggered a memory of Reed. Rivers interpreted as proof that Reed was still close to her heart, prosecutors wrote.

“(Rivers) wrote that forsaking Charlotte Reed was one of the greatest mistakes she has done in her life,” Deputy District Attorney Abigail Mulvihill wrote in court records. “The defendant continued to write that she imagines how her life would be if she would have accepted her destiny and committed herself to serving Charlotte Reed.”

The trial will take place in the Rene C. Davidson Courthouse in Oakland, before Judge Scott Patton.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
New proposed Canuck law would allow the state to euthanize children without parental consent. Trudope taking you ****ers down the rabbit hole at warp speed.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

Pending home sales sink 10% in September as mortgage rates climb

Oct. 28, 2022 10:00 AM ET

September Pending Home Sales: -10.2% M/M to 79.5 vs. -3.8% consensus and -1.9% in August (revised from -2.0%). That's the fourth straight month of declines.
Y/Y, pending transactions slumped by 31%.
"Persistent inflation has proven quite harmful to the housing market," said National Association of Realtors Chief Economist Lawrence Yun. "The Federal Reserve has had to drastically raise interest rates to quell inflation, which has resulted in far fewer buyers and even fewer sellers."
All four major regions experienced M/M and Y/Y declines in transactions.
New home listings are down from a year ago, as many homeowners don't want to give up the 3% mortgage rates they locked in before this year, Yun noted.
"The new normal for mortgage rates could be around 7% for a while," Yun said. He pointed out that a typical monthly mortgage payment on a $300K loan is now almost $2K per month compared with $1,265 a year ago.
"Only when inflation is tamed will mortgage rates retreat and boost home purchasing power for buyer," he said.
On Thursday, 30-year mortgage rates crossed the 7% mark for the first time in more than 10 years.
Earlier this month, mortgage giant Freddie Mac projected that housing prices will decline next year as rapidly rising mortgage rates increases the supply of homes available for sale.

Users who are viewing this thread