Racebronco hood GB #2 interest check

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Random question. How are you guys limiting the water entering the engine bay during washing? I need one of these in my life lol

you could just lay towels down on the engine bay. fill up the spaces where the vents are

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
you could also avoid pointing the hose at the hood and just manually clean it with waterless cleaner

school boy

Established Member
Put me down for a full fiberglass hood. I can send down payment anytime. I have been eyeing his hood designs since his first version and i'll regret it again if I don't jump on board!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
ok guys. ill be working on this this weekend. feel free to keep posting or asking questions or anything. ill be pm'ing those who express interest

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
ok guys. ill be working on this this weekend. feel free to keep posting or asking questions or anything. ill be pm'ing those who express interest

Some more Sonic Blue pics would help the cause Im sure. Dont forget I want the 50/50!!!

racebronco2

Established Member
For those worrying about water getting in your engine compartment. If you look where the vents are located, they are above the valve covers. I have washed my car, been caught in rain storms, me and a few members were open tracking in the rain (there are pictures in one of the old posts). Car was sitting in the rain for about an hour between runs. Car never skipped a beat. All the connectors under the hood are weather tight.

racebronco2

Established Member
For those worrying about water getting in your engine compartment. If you look where the vents are located, they are above the valve covers. I have washed my car, been caught in rain storms, me and a few members were open tracking in the rain (there are pictures in one of the old posts). Car was sitting in the rain for about an hour between runs. Car never skipped a beat. All the connectors under the hood are weather tight.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
just waiting till i hear back on lead time before i post up more info...

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
yes sorry. been a little sick and trying to keep up with work at the same time.
we'll be good to go. ive been talking to some more potential buyers in the mean time. but we'll be starting very soon. get your rubles ready

speeddemon2000

Established Member
How does this food fit with a Whipple 3.4 and other factory blowers? I had to cut part of the support out of my factory hood to get it to fit with the 3.5" pulley.

badmpg03

Established Member
2dimw3m.jpg

18ey60.jpg

71tfva.jpg

Got mine painted. I dig it.

bullitt2735

Established Member
Nice! I've been thinking of painting mine and leaving the fins exposed as carbon

I think that's what l'm going to do too. I just can't decide if I want to leave just the fins as exposed carbon or leave the inside of the entire fin area exposed.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
How does this food fit with a Whipple 3.4 and other factory blowers? I had to cut part of the support out of my factory hood to get it to fit with the 3.5" pulley.

i believe it fits the same as a stock hood, clearance wise. if it works with a stock hood, it will work with this hood. if it doesnt work with a stock hood.... you get the idea..

Users who are viewing this thread