Quick 1st-3rd in my Whipple Cobra

SADDLE

Rock Chalk
Established Member
Inspiration. Kudos to whoever put that car together. OP, if it was you well, simply put, YOU DA MAN.

5 ltr. beater

....in spacers we trust
Established Member
guess ill be the black sheep and say not a big fan of those wheels...but i am a fan of everthing else about the Cobra! especially the back of the car and the engine bay.

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
Probably the 5th time I've visited this thread in the last 12 hours hahaha! Such a ridiculously clean car, can stop oogling over it!

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
GOD Damn!!! Your car is one of the sickest terminators I ever seen!! Car is built perfectly!

Thanks dude!! :beer:

Beautiful car. What size upper pulley are you running?

Car is running a 3.25 pulley. It makes 20# but i am at 2600 ft in Vegas.

Inspiration. Kudos to whoever put that car together. OP, if it was you well, simply put, YOU DA MAN.

Thanks! I did everything myself to the car. I bought it almost 3 yrs ago w/ 980 original miles. Car has 2700 on it now :banana::rolling::D finally getting broke in. Next step is Crower Stage 3 cams, American Racing headers and a Killer Chller. I am going to powdercoat the valve covers black when i do that stuff. Car should be pretty much done then. I think :burnout:

Are those invos your runnin?

What sizes
How ya like em

Yes, they are INVO's. They are 295/35/18 rears. I used to like em them until i put the Whipple on it . Haha! When they wear down i will get some drag radials for it.

Amazing looking Snake man and runs great too..
What seats are those?

Seats are Sparco R505's.Quality is amazing and they are really comfortable and light. I weight 165 and i'm 5'8 and they fit me snugly. Any bigger of a person i think they wold be uncomfortable to drive in.

Last edited:

idhitit

Established Member
No car will dead hook here in vegas unless it is AWD. The roads here suck. You should come to the Boot Barn on 8 Dec should be some fast cars there to run.

SC Heaven

Red Whine
Established Member
Not sure what I can say that hasn't already been said, beautiful car man. Seriously envious of how clean that engine bay is. Exhaust sounds fantastic as well, what setup are you running?

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
Not sure what I can say that hasn't already been said, beautiful car man. Seriously envious of how clean that engine bay is. Exhaust sounds fantastic as well, what setup are you running?

Car has bassani stainless catted X as Borla Stingers.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I was out in Vegas a few weeks ago and when I was out walking the strip I seriously was hoping you would drive by lol. Even for me...I dont like black wheels, not a big fan of chicanes or black cars in general...but I love your car :dw::lol:

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
awesome complete terminator...interior, exterior, mods :rockon::rockon:

only thing it needs now is E85, more timing and boost. I made a 60-140 3-4 romp in mine the other night to datalog...I should have got it on vid! damn i love it!

and laughing my ass off at people saying it should hook in first on a street tire :lol::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread