Quick 1st-3rd in my Whipple Cobra

Silversnake13

Established Member
I love my car :rockon: LoL at the speedometer. 20# w/ a 2.9 Whipple 621/541 rwhp/tq

[youtube_browser]N3cSMWCfuWw[/youtube_browser]

i loved how you looked around real quick when you were done!
badass!

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
How is the noise with no iso's?

i am running stock 03 cobra springs with no lower iso's, but plan on getting either H&R race springs or ss's later this month and might run no iso's.

I dd my car year round also.

As long as you make sure the springs sit in the perch correctly you wont have any extra noise that you would have w/ the iso's in. When i first installed mine it creaked a little but the end of the spring wasn't in the pocket where it should be. After i spun the spring into place it has been quiet.

Last edited:

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
Those are the only 2 i have done. i will try and get some more vids here soon. Just got a gopro :banana:

02gtkev

Established Member
As long as you make sure the springs sit in the perch correctly you wont have any extra noise that you would have w/ the iso's in. When i first installed mine it creaked a little but the end of the spring wasn't in the pocket where it should be. After i spun the spring into place it has been quiet.

Cool man, thanks for the heads up.

Sick car btw, one day ill own a terminator.:rockon:

Sick car! Exhaust setup??

LOL. My 450rwhp car spins in 1st and 2nd on 28x10.5 slicks on the street. :??:

My 240whp car spins 1st and 2nd for a bit from a dig in mexico on 285 nitto's. :(

Last edited:

Kevstang00

Established Member
Awesome car! Do you have other pics of your pillar gauges setup? Is it the digital autometer wideband, how do you like it?

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
I don't have any other pics of it but yes it's a Autometer digital one. I like it a lot and its pretty dead one. I compared to the dynojet one when I had my car dynoed and it was right on the money.

Brian95SVT

Established Member
This is by far my favorite black Cobra. :bow_down:

Looking forward to seeing more videos. You have a very badass & tastefully built car.

-Brian

Users who are viewing this thread