Question about plugs

Roush150

New SVT *****
Established Member
Hello guys I'm wanting to do the plugs on my car and just wanted to get some opinions on what plugs I should buy. Its got 70K miles on it with no major mods just CAI, longtubes, X, catback, and a can tune. Just didn't know if I should stick with stockers or go another route.. Thanks in advance.. :beer::rockon:

hotcobra03

Established Member
Hello guys I'm wanting to do the plugs on my car and just wanted to get some opinions on what plugs I should buy. Its got 70K miles on it with no major mods just CAI, longtubes, X, catback, and a can tune. Just didn't know if I should stick with stockers or go another route.. Thanks in advance.. :beer::rockon:

We have about the same upgrades..

Ive been using stock oem..the 1st run..

See cobra bobs faq for full part number

At 100k they still look new..

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
I run the TR6s and like them but my car is rarely driven and I change the plugs out annually. If you put a lot of miles on your get get some NGK Iridiums and once you swap them they will be good for years.

MalcolmV8

Established Member
TR-6's here ... gap at 0.032" to 0.035" :)

Seems like a big gap for your boost and power level. I was at .032 and could hear what I believe to be some break up at WOT in the upper RPMs. Exhaust note sounded off a little. Dropped to 0.0.28 and it cleared right up.

SVT_Troy

Established Member
Seems like a big gap for your boost and power level. I was at .032 and could hear what I believe to be some break up at WOT in the upper RPMs. Exhaust note sounded off a little. Dropped to 0.0.28 and it cleared right up.

same thing I was thinking

Users who are viewing this thread