PW Boss build thread

BlackNDecker

Come at me bro!
Established Member
Thanks for all the compliments!!

Small update...I sent my fuse box cover off to get overlayed with the same cf weave pattern as my rad cover:
34cdd0f5.jpg

In this pic you can see the blue painters tape holding the windshield squirters...I want to remove the whole setup including washer bottle, but will I have to remove the bumper??
7b5bf11d.jpg

Woody6799

Established Member
Its looking great! I love the hood scheme, it is definitely the way it should have been from the factory for the boss replica.

I think you should do the top of your coolant tank in the cf weave as well, maybe even your strut tower brace... just think that would round out the whole bay.

BlackNDecker

Come at me bro!
Established Member
Its looking great! I love the hood scheme, it is definitely the way it should have been from the factory for the boss replica.

I think you should do the top of your coolant tank in the cf weave as well, maybe even your strut tower brace... just think that would round out the whole bay.

I really want to get an aluminum overflow coolant tank to replace the cheap plastic one...black anodized would definitely flow well with the underhood color scheme. My biggest concern at the moment though, is how to remove the windshield squirter tubing and reservoir...:??: Any tips or pointers how to access the reservoir bottle would be appreciated.:beer:

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Everything looks awesome that you've done! I wonder how the 1/4 window louvers would with a black outline or all black? It almost looks like too much white on the side, might break it up a little? Might be wrong too tho. Just thinking out loud.

Grant808

Established Member
I really want to get an aluminum overflow coolant tank to replace the cheap plastic one...black anodized would definitely flow well with the underhood color scheme. My biggest concern at the moment though, is how to remove the windshield squirter tubing and reservoir...:??: Any tips or pointers how to access the reservoir bottle would be appreciated.:beer:

I think it can come out from the wheel well side, if you take the lower liner out. I haven't gotten my duct kit in yet, so I'm not sure. But it looks to me like it needs to come down not up to remove it.

I'm not big on underhood dress up, but I think an overlay of your material on another CAI+heatshield would look good and 'balance' the look. Just my thoughts, you're doing an awesome job with your mods.

Users who are viewing this thread