put my ride on the dyno this weekend!

crankshaft04

Run What You Brung
Established Member
Well after all the blood, sweat, and tears this winter it paid off! I'm fairly new to the site, joined 3 months ago so hello to anyone I havent talked to. I went to performance dyno this weekend in concord nh and seen Pete. He tuned my 04 up to make 630 rwhp and 580 tq on pump gas safely . I recommend him to anyone in the northeast. Anyway the mods i did this winter are a kb 2.4, accufab tb, spec 3+ clutch and pressure plate, fidanza alum flywheel, 26 spline input shaft, aps head cooling mod style 1 and 60 psi injectors. Now all thats left is for this damn snow to end and clean the sand off the streets! I took some pics, not very good photographer but you get the idea.
cobra022.jpg
cobra025.jpg
P7190024.jpg

jumperjack

Established Member
Those are very good #'s. Would like to see some more info on your set up. How much boost, AFR, timing etc. Can you post up the dyno sheet?

crankshaft04

Run What You Brung
Established Member
ill definately be there, i race my 89 fox body usually, there is a new class once a month on fridays, anyone can race anyone grudge matchs

crankshaft04

Run What You Brung
Established Member
jumper jack, pete said we only had 17degrees of timing , and I do not have an over lay in yet for 23 psi, so what we did was tap into a capped vac line with another boost gauge and it read in between 16 and 17 psi, im trying to post a pic i had on my phone from the dyno screen, i have no way to scan the print out

Nautilusvt

Converted
Established Member
I talked to Pete this afternoon and he was telling me about a yellow KB car that put down over 600. Congrats! Great numbers. :-D

I know what you mean about the sand/snow... I dug my car out yesterday to start taking it apart and we get 6" of snow the next day. :cryying:

zinc

Established Member
Man those are some sick numbers... I have a very similar setup on mine and will be going to the dyno soon. I hope i'm even close to that. Hey are those the 10.5 fr500's? What tire and how was the fitment on the car? Is it lowered at all?

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
I will be up visiting Pete at the very begining of April. I need tp dig my car out when I get back from Vaca and get the Spec 3+ in 1st.

Users who are viewing this thread