put my ride on the dyno this weekend!

homer302

Banned
I'm far from a pro and I own a SY Cobra so you know I am a fan but doesn't that dyno sheet say uncorrected as big as all outdoors on it?
:shrug:
Just a question. I know I'm clueless here, I just thought that meant something.

Last edited:

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
I'm far from a pro and I own a SY Cobra so you know I am a fan but doesn't that dyno sheet say uncorrected as big as all outdoors on it?
:shrug:
Just a question. I know I'm clueless here, I just thought that meant something.

It means that the temperature outside was a direct result of why he dyno'd so high. Uncorrected, I dyno'd at 633 RWHP/590 RWTQ while it was 60 degrees out and it came out to be 610 RWHP/565 RWTQ corrected. It all depends on how you look at it.

Nice numbers though. Any idea on the air/fuel, timing, boost, and corrected numbers?

homer302

Banned
Thanks for your attempt to help me but I think I am beyond help.
I have seen dynojet sheets that say
CF: STD
CF: uncorrected....this is the first one of those I've seen
CF: SAE

What gives? Anyone? LOL

Last edited:

homer302

Banned
Last edited:

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Because “SAE” is a correction factor the horsepower and torque numbers displayed may be more or less than the vehicle actually made on the day it was tested. The actual power output of the vehicle is called “Uncorrected” horsepower and torque. “Uncorrected” power and torque varies depending on weather, barometer, and elevation. To see the horsepower and torque readings the vehicle actually made you can switch from “SAE” to “Uncorrected” power display.

Users who are viewing this thread