Put my rear Prostars on

CobraChris08

Why you pushing me?
Established Member
Drove it around the block a couple times to make sure there wasn't any rubbing. Didn't hear anything other than when I pulled into the driveway I think the inside of the drives side tire is running. Might need to run a small spacer just to be safe. I love the way it looks. Can't wait to put the front ones on.

sidest.jpg

REARs.jpg

rerstr.jpg

stdrg.jpg

Angle.jpg

gomach1

5.0hh
Established Member
looks sweet, love the stance. im planning on running just some rear pro-stars once i get the money to buy some

venom1997

Screwed by the Twins
Established Member
sweet looking man so what size are on the rear 15x8 or 15x10 also on the fronts are you going with the 15x3.5 skinnies if so are you going to use you stock brakes

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
sweet looking man so what size are on the rear 15x8 or 15x10 also on the fronts are you going with the 15x3.5 skinnies if so are you going to use you stock brakes

its a 15x8, and 3.5 skinnies will not cover stock brakes, either uses a spacer, grind the caliper, or downgrade to GT brakes.

but why a 28inch tire?

Last edited:

CobraChris08

Why you pushing me?
Established Member

The rears are 15X10. Out front I have 15x3.5 skinnies with M/T sportsman tires. Going to keep the stock brakes and run a 25mm H&R hubcentric Spacers.

Have these guys in the garage waiting for the spacers

Skinniess.jpg

its a 15x8, and 3.5 skinnies will not cover stock brakes, either uses a spacer, grind the caliper, or downgrade to GT brakes.

but why a 28inch tire?

Wrong. Running a SRA.

and a 28" tire because I've got a lot o power to put to the ground.

CobraChris08

Why you pushing me?
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread