Pullied Cobra vs Supercharged SRT-8 Challenger

OneBadWS6

Established Member
I just remember Deuce bringing some SRT8 to our car meet talking about racing it...might of been you or someone else that's all

Sent from Sprint Samsung Epic Touch 4G

Oh ok you didn't mention deuce so I didn't know who you were. I have been to one meet with deuce that's the night i ran him but I never had a camera one of the guys with me did tho.

OneBadWS6

Established Member
Yeah I'm the dude with the black cobra at that exact same meet! I was next to Deuce before you guys took off

I remember seeing a bunch of Evos but no cobra. I was only there 5 minutes before we took off so that's most likely why

Vnmous1_04

InFamous Racing
Established Member
I remember seeing a bunch of Evos but no cobra. I was only there 5 minutes before we took off so that's most likely why

Regardless point blank don't talk shit about others cars...just because you beat them! Every car is different. Some to it casually and don't try to perfect it like others. So like I said any cobra you've seen go 7 anything with an upgraded supercharger shouldn't be used as valuable point of the car!

2003 SVT Cobra Mustang 2.3 Whipple goes 6.76 104mph Summit Series May 22,2011 - YouTube

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Man this this thread turned to shit. I wanted to stay out of it but I see some comments that are just bullshiit. 1st off ONEBADWS6 plain and simple for the 100000000 time if you come on a mustang site talkin shit about the MAIN brand then you will get backed into a corner. Also I see that you said that you wouldn't waste gas to come race another car but you wasted gas to come beat my basically stock mach then again still nearly stock mach but you won't go race a car that's worthy. To me that's bullshit bro.

Another thing you gota run what ya brung no excuses. The reason why we raced was because you wanted me to basically see where my car was at but I think you had other intentions because you knew you could beat a lightly modded mach and you wanted evidence to so you could talk shit. If I woulda known how bad a srt8 could beat me, there would not have been any point in running. All in all I never seen the video from you racing darko and the coyote and 2010+ camaro, but you show the video of you beating a lightly modded mach a lot and I do mean a lot.

Damn man you disrespecting mustangs you truly are but its coo though. I never seen a guy get called out and then back out of a race. This has to be a first. I say race a worthy car ON VIDEO and don't forget to record it.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

OneBadWS6

Established Member
Regardless point blank don't talk shit about others cars...just because you beat them! Every car is different. Some to it casually and don't try to perfect it like others. So like I said any cobra you've seen go 7 anything with an upgraded supercharger shouldn't be used as valuable point of the car!

2003 SVT Cobra Mustang 2.3 Whipple goes 6.76 104mph Summit Series May 22,2011 - YouTube

I said low 7's. 6.76 is not far off a low 7 its a high 6. But still there are SRT8's that run those same times I even posted the videos.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Man this this thread turned to shit. I wanted to stay out of it but I see some comments that are just bullshiit. 1st off ONEBADWS6 plain and simple for the 100000000 time if you come on a mustang site talkin shit about the MAIN brand then you will get backed into a corner. Also I see that you said that you wouldn't waste gas to come race another car but you wasted gas to come beat my basically stock mach then again still nearly stock mach but you won't go race a car that's worthy. To me that's bullshit bro.

Another thing you gota run what ya brung no excuses. The reason why we raced was because you wanted me to basically see where my car was at but I think you had other intentions because you knew you could beat a lightly modded mach and you wanted evidence to so you could talk shit. If I woulda known how bad a srt8 could beat me, there would not have been any point in running. All in all I never seen the video from you racing darko and the coyote and 2010+ camaro, but you show the video of you beating a lightly modded mach a lot and I do mean a lot.

Damn man you disrespecting mustangs you truly are but its coo though. I never seen a guy get called out and then back out of a race. This has to be a first. I say race a worthy car ON VIDEO and don't forget to record it.

Honestly bro he raced you to shut the Mach boys from that thread up. I remember that thread. He said from the beginning that a bolt on Mach would not beat him and everybody raised the BS flag. He proved his point and yeah he talked a little unneeded shit in the process. Hell I'm still looking to run a Bolt on/stock Mach in my stock srt8 because the Mach guys saying they run with an beat srt8s has me curious too.

OneBadWS6

Established Member

Aight lets back peddle here for a minute. You posted a thread asking what would win between a stock mach 1 and a stock SRT8 challenger that you were racing. I hadnt posted in months but I always come on here to read some of the kill stories. When I found out you were local and you said the challenger backed out I told you I have a Charger SRT8 which weighs more then the Challenger and I have light mods and that if you wanted to see where your car stands we can get a friendly run in. I never once said anything bad about your car or any other mach 1. the only reason I posted in your thread is because 90% of the dudes in there were ragging on SRT8's and talking shit about them. I told you from the start I knew I would beat you because I have raced a shit ton of mach 1's in both my charger and mercedes so I know how they run. I didn't run you to post the video and talk shit thats not how I roll because over on the SRT8 forums my car beating you wouldn't be a surprise at all yet here and to you it was a surprise.

The very first time I beat you I could tell you thought something was off because you looked kind of confused like you thought you would be closer but I knew from the go how the race would turn out but alot of the guys here had you thinking it would be a drivers race. The 2nd time we ran it was the same thing, guys had you thinking with your new mods you would beat me and you didn't. Just goes to prove my point how much BS flys on this forum. Me and you had friendly runs nothing more nothing less I didnt need to prove anything because I have beatin faster cars then yours on video so what good would it do me? I even asked u at the gas station was it cool if I posted the videos because honestly if you said nah dont wait until we run again with more mods I wouldn't have and thats straight up.

As far as you saying I backed down from races you have it all confused. I said I wouldn't waste my time running a built SN95 because its pretty obvious who would win. I run cars that would be equal or good runs for me. Im not going to go race my friends McLaren SLR just because I can and get walked why waste my time?

And you keep saying what you haven't seen my car do but you know how my car runs and all these kills you have been posting I would have beat every single car you beat. Now your just all off track saying race something respectable like I haven't ran any cars but yours....take a look

and the reason the videos of me, darko and the 5.0 racing never showed up is because darko's go pro was facing inside during the 3 way run and my camera was facing to the outside we had 1 run and it was a split second thing no time for me to setup. Shit I didn't even know we were going to run we were in the mountains and hit a highway and it happened.

All these cars are "worthy"...

vs Turbo M3
HPF Turbo M3 vs Charger SRT8 - YouTube

vs 650i (which would give a mach 1 a hell of a run)
Charger SRT8 vs BMW 650i - YouTube

vs 2011 Eagle 5.7 R/T
Charger SRT8 vs 2011 Charger R/T - YouTube

vs stock 07 GT500
Charger SRT8 vs GT500 (Irwindale Dragstrip) - YouTube

vs 2011 Geared, Full bolt on, Tuned, DR, 5.0
Charger SRT8 vs 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 - YouTube

vs Stage 2 Neon SRT4
Charger SRT8 vs Neon SRT4 (Multi-Camera Views) Irwindale 1/8th - YouTube

vs Tuned Charger SRT8
Charger SRT-8 (Exhaust) vs Charger SRT-8 (Tune) - YouTube

vs the Same Trans Am you raced
Charger SRT-8 vs Trans Am WS6 (LS1) (Race 3) - YouTube

so basically what your saying is im a liar and that I run no respectable cars? Remember I never started the shit talk about any mustang the shit talk about SRT8's started the minute I disagreed that a mach 1 couldn't beat an SRT8.

And your talking street racing I run my shit at the track all the time. But its ok Irwindale is opening back up in april all this BS will be put to sleep about how these SRT8's are slow...

And I find it funny that you are pointing the finger at me saying im disrespecting mustangs and talking shit when you told me in person that you know alot of dudes on here talk shit for no reason about SRT8's. I came off cool thats why me and you ran even after all these dudes talked major shit on my car. But now all of a sudden your trying to reverse it like I started all the shit talk...its all good tho

Last edited:

OneBadWS6

Established Member
Honestly bro he raced you to shut the Mach boys from that thread up. I remember that thread. He said from the beginning that a bolt on Mach would not beat him and everybody raised the BS flag. He proved his point and yeah he talked a little unneeded shit in the process. Hell I'm still looking to run a Bolt on/stock Mach in my stock srt8 because the Mach guys saying they run with an beat srt8s has me curious too.

I think you were apart of that thread to if I remember right? So you saw the whole thing unfold I never talked shit about any of these guys cars until they started ragging on how the SRT8 is a POS tank thats heavy and slow just because I disagreed with them...

2KBlackGT

Established Member
I think you were apart of that thread to if I remember right? So you saw the whole thing unfold I never talked shit about any of these guys cars until they started ragging on how the SRT8 is a POS tank thats heavy and slow just because I disagreed with them...

Yep, I remember the thread and all the excusing afterwards (not from deuce though).

OneBadWS6

Established Member
Yep, I remember the thread and all the excusing afterwards (not from deuce though).

Prime example of what I mean when I say the BS on here is strong.

Shakin'04 was one of the guys who posted in that mach thread we had saying his cammed 360rwhp mach 1 trapped 119 in the 1/4. I knew from the minute I saw that something was off but the guys on here actually believed a cammed mach 1 could trap 119.......

Well just like the mach vs srt8 thread his mach 1 ran Zyborg's C5 Z06 that has light mods and got walked and now everyone is confused, however the people who arent biased like alot of ford owners on this site were not surprised at all.

keep in mind this is the same mach 1 that posted in my thread saying how he would walk me if I were closer

the 119 mph trap mach vs C5 Z06
Z06 vs mach 1 - YouTube

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Aight lets back peddle here for a minute. You posted a thread asking what would win between a stock mach 1 and a stock SRT8 challenger that you were racing. I hadnt posted in months but I always come on here to read some of the kill stories. When I found out you were local and you said the challenger backed out I told you I have a Charger SRT8 which weighs more then the Challenger and I have light mods and that if you wanted to see where your car stands we can get a friendly run in. I never once said anything bad about your car or any other mach 1. the only reason I posted in your thread is because 90% of the dudes in there were ragging on SRT8's and talking shit about them. I told you from the start I knew I would beat you because I have raced a shit ton of mach 1's in both my charger and mercedes so I know how they run. I didn't run you to post the video and talk shit thats not how I roll because over on the SRT8 forums my car beating you wouldn't be a surprise at all yet here and to you it was a surprise.

The very first time I beat you I could tell you thought something was off because you looked kind of confused like you thought you would be closer but I knew from the go how the race would turn out but alot of the guys here had you thinking it would be a drivers race. The 2nd time we ran it was the same thing, guys had you thinking with your new mods you would beat me and you didn't. Just goes to prove my point how much BS flys on this forum. Me and you had friendly runs nothing more nothing less I didnt need to prove anything because I have beatin faster cars then yours on video so what good would it do me? I even asked u at the gas station was it cool if I posted the videos because honestly if you said nah dont wait until we run again with more mods I wouldn't have and thats straight up.

As far as you saying I backed down from races you have it all confused. I said I wouldn't waste my time running a built SN95 because its pretty obvious who would win. I run cars that would be equal or good runs for me. Im not going to go race my friends McLaren SLR just because I can and get walked why waste my time?

And you keep saying what you haven't seen my car do but you know how my car runs and all these kills you have been posting I would have beat every single car you beat. Now your just all off track saying race something respectable like I haven't ran any cars but yours....take a look

and the reason the videos of me, darko and the 5.0 racing never showed up is because darko's go pro was facing inside during the 3 way run and my camera was facing to the outside we had 1 run and it was a split second thing no time for me to setup. Shit I didn't even know we were going to run we were in the mountains and hit a highway and it happened.

so basically what your saying is im a liar and that I run no respectable cars? Remember I never started the shit talk about any mustang the shit talk about SRT8's started the minute I disagreed that a mach 1 couldn't beat an SRT8.

And your talking street racing I run my shit at the track all the time. But its ok Irwindale is opening back up in april all this BS will be put to sleep about how these SRT8's are slow...

And I find it funny that you are pointing the finger at me saying im disrespecting mustangs and talking shit when you told me in person that you know alot of dudes on here talk shit for no reason about SRT8's. I came off cool thats why me and you ran even after all these dudes talked major shit on my car. But now all of a sudden your trying to reverse it like I started all the shit talk...its all good tho

The first part is true but as far as the guys leading me on to believe it would be a drivers race thats not true I wasnt expecting anything but to race

Actually went in thinking the opposite

and about you telling me from jump you would beat me I dont remember that bro

But you came to race my car though and you knew you would win

I never said those words at all

Daniel you was coo bro but Im going off what Im seeing now which is all ****ed up man, either way these guys who calling you out would be worthy cars imo

Last edited:

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member

Your wrong he proved nothing Ty's car is not a full bolt on mach in fact he thing he had at that time was a catback so you proved nothing. One of the other problems with Onebad is that you go back and edit a lot of shit and try to say you didn't say that. You even said in a thread no mach 1 can beat you no matter how built it is and thats what got my attention im sure you will deny saying that too. If you want to prove that you can beat a bolt on mach 1 find one with one with full bolt on's and then if you can beat it then you will have proved your point. Onebad your a mustang website talking shit about mustangs what did you thing was going happen?? I think this gotten past racing I think this is about the lack of respect for stangs you got I know you say you respect them but no one is seeing it thats just my 2 cents

2KBlackGT

Established Member
Your wrong he proved nothing Ty's car is not a full bolt on mach in fact he thing he had at that time was a catback so you proved nothing. One of the other problems with Onebad is that you go back and edit a lot of shit and try to say you didn't say that. You even said in a thread no mach 1 can beat you no matter how built it is and thats what got my attention im sure you will deny saying that too. If you want to prove that you can beat a bolt on mach 1 find one with one with full bolt on's and then if you can beat it then you will have proved your point. Onebad your a mustang website talking shit about mustangs what did you thing was going happen?? I think this gotten past racing I think this is about the lack of respect for stangs you got I know you say you respect them but no one is seeing it thats just my 2 cents

I don't remember that being said, find that quote if you can. The argument from the get go was stock to stock and mod for mod the srt8 was faster than a mach. I agree with you that onebad needs to run a full bolt on mach cause that would be a better race. I'll state that I still believe a full bolt on srt8 will out run a full bolt on full weight mach tho.

OneBadWS6

Established Member

Thats the thing. I never said his mach 1 would be a good race for me you guys did. I know what the outcome would be. And I NEVER repeat NEVER said no mach 1 can beat me what the ****? that doesn't even make sense how the **** would I say that when in the mach 1 thread I clearly stated I lost to a KB mach 1? Your no better then any of the other biased ford owners who keep getting proved wrong just do me a favor and quit responding because everything you say is just dumb. I edit shit yea ok :rollseyes

Bottom line is I have ran 11 variations of mach 1's now to date in my SRT8 none have beat me but the KB car......Win or lose I would post. Alot of you guys are delusional. I can beat a stock GT500, stock 03 cobra, stock 5.0 but cant run away from a mach 1......im done with this argument :lol:

OneBadWS6

Established Member
The first part is true but as far as the guys leading me on to believe it would be a drivers race thats not true I wasnt expecting anything but to race

Actually went in thinking the opposite

and about you telling me from jump you would beat me I dont remember that bro

But you came to race my car though and you knew you would win

I never said those words at all

Daniel you was coo bro but Im going off what Im seeing now which is all ****ed up man, either way these guys who calling you out would be worthy cars imo

Its w/e bro like I said Im not brand loyal because I have a Dodge and a Mercedes and I don't come on forums just to start shit. I guess its ok for these dudes to disrespect my shit but the minute I say something back im a troll ok. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread