Pullied Cobra vs Supercharged SRT-8 Challenger

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
You already ran a tuned, intake, SRT8 so what would be the point?

Point would be to prove to you first hand thats all and mayb make a video so we all could get a good laugh after. Nothing personal just racing cars against other cars.

Before i started saying what mods i had ppl thought my 98 GT was just a 98 GT but when they started seeing the cars im pulling on they were surprised just like you woulda been had we raced lol!

OneBadWS6

Established Member
Point would be to prove to you first hand thats all and mayb make a video so we all could get a good laugh after. Nothing personal just racing cars against other cars.

Before i started saying what mods i had ppl thought my 98 GT was just a 98 GT but when they started seeing the cars im pulling on they were surprised just like you woulda been had we raced lol!

That a supercharged lightweight built mustang can beat a 4200lb 3 mod car with 22's......ok and you are proving my point because I knew your intentions from the beginning

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Im not making threats its an open invitation buddy. Where im from if you were to talk shit like you do on here in person at a street race all hell would break loose. Seen it enough times to know that for a fact...thats why I said I wouldnt meet up and race you because we are not cool and meeting up with someone I dont like would lead to a hostile situation. If u cant understand that then to bad.

Wow you obviously havent been to the REAL STREET RACES. Like the ones in compton or out here in the IE. People talk way more worse shit than what you have read from us on here, they make it almost personal so you get mad and race or just leave. Remember your in California not Missouri. You think you know but you dont. You can ask Vnmous_04, hes been out there as i have and we will tell you this little shit talking on here is nothing compared to the real street races.

Maybe you be going to the little teenager ricer meets where they get mad because you say **** their Vtech and all they can think of doing is fighting because there honda dont stand a chance lmao!

THAITED

Established Member
Im not making threats its an open invitation buddy. Where im from if you were to talk shit like you do on here in person at a street race all hell would break loose. Seen it enough times to know that for a fact...thats why I said I wouldnt meet up and race you because we are not cool and meeting up with someone I dont like would lead to a hostile situation. If u cant understand that then to bad.

You meet up to run not to fight. You are a trained MMA, don't they teach you self control Daniel son.

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
That a supercharged lightweight built mustang can beat a 4200lb 3 mod car with 22's......ok and you are proving my point because I knew your intentions from the beginning

My car isnt built, its still on a stock bottom end. I use it for Road racing, time attack, auto-x and drifting. So the suspension is built to handle not for drag racing but i dont mind running it once in awhile. And im on 18's which is considered big on SN mustangs. Regardless im over it, it woulda just been fun to race and get a laugh out of it but you take things way to seriously.

Last edited:

OneBadWS6

Established Member
Wow you obviously havent been to the REAL STREET RACES. Like the ones in compton or out here in the IE. People talk way more worse shit than what you have read from us on here, they make it almost personal so you get mad and race or just leave. Remember your in California not Missouri. You think you know but you dont. You can ask Vnmous_04, hes been out there as i have and we will tell you this little shit talking on here is nothing compared to the real street races.

Maybe you be going to the little teenager ricer meets where they get mad because you say **** their Vtech and all they can think of doing is fighting because there honda dont stand a chance lmao!

Put it like this. I have lived in Cali long enough and been to enough Compton races to know how it goes. Like I said I have seen it...and im sure you have to

Last edited:

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Put it like this. I have lived in Cali long enough and been to enough Compton races to know how it goes. Like I said I have seen it...

Obviously you havent because last i checked the ppl that talk shit at the compton races dont fight, they either race or go their seperate ways. The shit talking is just done to get ppl to jump into a race or a hustle thats all. Nobody out there at those cpt races have fought.

OneBadWS6

Established Member
Obviously you havent because last i checked the ppl that talk shit at the compton races dont fight, they either race or go their seperate ways. The shit talking is just done to get ppl to jump into a race or a hustle thats all. Nobody out there at those cpt races have fought.

Im not saying on regular basis but I have seen it happen and I have been out to the Compton races more then a few times. But I haven't been back since they sent the bird out on us. Shit at TX2K11 it happen more then a few times it happens all over. When you got guys racing for $10K the shit talking and hostility is fierce. But my point is if you wanted to race thats cool but its the way you came at me about it and i dont know you from the man on the moon so if you talk that way on the internet what would I expect when I meet you to race....thats why I said I will pass

Last edited:

Vnmous1_04

InFamous Racing
Established Member
Lmao this shit is still going on...stop the shit talking if your not going to race your car then stop talking shit! 95% of any ****in person driving a manual shift car on YouTube can't drive! YouTube means nothing to me...

You know what does...

Bringing whatever ****in car you have down to Compton and set something up...putting your money where you mouth is...any ****in car can beat anything with the right amount of money!

It's all driver...I used to RAPE SRT8s on the freeway or from a stop mod for mod all day when I had my cobra...but someone who jumps in my car probably couldn't do it because they can't drive it like I can...making my point that just because you beat a cobra doesn't mean you'll be able beat all of them that are modded the same...Point being stop generalizing off of YouTube...it's not an accurate source!

OneBadWS6

Established Member
Lmao this shit is still going on...stop the shit talking if your not going to race your car then stop talking shit! 95% of any ****in person driving a manual shift car on YouTube can't drive! YouTube means nothing to me...

You know what does...

Bringing whatever ****in car you have down to Compton and set something up...putting your money where you mouth is...any ****in car can beat anything with the right amount of money!

It's all driver...I used to RAPE SRT8s on the freeway or from a stop mod for mod all day when I had my cobra...but someone who jumps in my car probably couldn't do it because they can't drive it like I can...making my point that just because you beat a cobra doesn't mean you'll be able beat all of them that are modded the same...Point being stop generalizing off of YouTube...it's not an accurate source!

This thread has been done but you keep bringing it up. The videos posted were my runs not random youtube ones.....

BlueSnake01

Established Member
No need for namecalling or call out's to the ring. We all have great looking car's that fit us (at least most of us).
OneBadWS6 im sure your car is fast, I respect them but not everyone drives them their full potential. When I had my 01 Cobra N/A on bolt on's, I beat one Charger SRT-8 by less than half a car, 2 GTO's LS2's (which are very similar to an SRT8). Bad driver costs the whole race. At Famoso raceway, there was a slicked out SRT8 running 12.8 all day, it had small mods. At LACR (which C&D used to do their times including the 03 Cobra) had one of the worst altitude AND racetracks of all time. SRT8's where lucky to be in the mid 13's in that track.

Not saying you are BS'ing :beer: just that not every track and driver run the same. With my setup, ill be lucky to run high 12's (street tires suck badly!). We SOCAL people should make a meet, no BS or Drama, friendly runs and spirited runs. Keep all that e-thuggin I beat car's out. It's just us, forget about the rest :beer:

Last edited:

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
No need for namecalling or call out's to the ring. We all have great looking car's that fit us (at least most of us).
OneBadWS6 im sure your car is fast, I respect them but not everyone drives them their full potential. When I had my 01 Cobra N/A on bolt on's, I beat one Charger SRT-8 by less than half a car, 2 GTO's LS2's (which are very similar to an SRT8). Bad driver costs the whole race. At Famoso raceway, there was a slicked out SRT8 running 12.8 all day, it had small mods. At LACR (which C&D used to do their times including the 03 Cobra) had one of the worst altitude AND racetracks of all time. SRT8's where lucky to be in the mid 13's in that track.

Not saying you are BS'ing :beer: just that not every track and driver run the same. With my setup, ill be lucky to run high 12's (street tires suck badly!). We SOCAL people should make a meet, no BS or Drama, friendly runs and spirited runs. Keep all that e-thuggin I beat car's out. It's just us, forget about the rest :beer:

Nice post bro :beer:

oster910

Turboman
Established Member
I had a charger rt awd, it was pretty nice it was heavy but we did a minor wieght reduction on it in total around 170 lbs and whatnot it was still heavy as a boat , I loved the 5.7 and it sounded a bit better then my cobra ( at least in my opinion everyone has their own) and it was super roomy great car for road trips if the gas is cheap , I really liked the car I had it for around two years, it was great car for the money I spent 13.9 for everything even with tags and all that , it had around 39k miles and it was great except for me being a student and not being able to pay for the gas even after the car was payed off for, I traded it for the Cobra and I soon realized the car seats only 2 but its more fun and better gas mileage , my only regret I have about charger vs cobra is the amount of room and the driving in shitty weather, I think the challenger will give the cobra a run for its money but at the same time it should even put to be extremely close since the wieght to power will even out

Zerohe

Bro do you even Boost?
Established Member
32 pages of this nonsense.... And I'm ready for bed -_-. Interesting read. My 2 cents? Cobra should go from s slooow roll. You better hook up quickly with that new meat on those rims, Whine it out , slam through that gate and bring home the W.

Posted Via Galaxy Note 2 Using Tapatalk 2

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
Ahh good times only the internet a person can call me names and get away with it lol cant race onebad now id blow the doors off that big boat. Its funny because a lot has changed since this thread but still I say good times

10th03Snake

Established Member
So uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu what's going on with the SRT8? I do have to say I have sat here and read every page, and it is the most entertainment I have had during this trip offshore.

zacmustang03

Established Member
i dont even know what is going on in this thread im just saying this.. ive run many srt 8 in my gt.. prior to my swap and they were all very close.. that to me is sad but hey with my new set up i wont get to ruffled if the new 392 wants to line up from what ive seen there more for the retired guy who wants his fun and not spill his coffee.

Users who are viewing this thread