Pullied Cobra at the Track

SSSSIKH

I ♥ BOOST
Established Member
What were you launching at? Seems like you bogged a bit. Thats the first i have heard of bad track prep on a test and tune day:shrug:
first run i launched at 3k, and second run was 4k, and it spun ALOT, i had to let off and get back on it...next time im going to heat the tires a little longer and launch at 4k.

Car sounds good J. Looks like the prep was fine cuz you bogged on the first run. What was it about 70 degrees saturday?
thanks bro, it did bog a little bit, so i should have launched hire! but hey im still a noob to the track world! and it seemed a little hotter than 70 degrees out...there was no wind just heat..

wow she f'in moves!! sounds nasty btw:rockon:
:rockon:

What's up J I wish I was there with my car. But u know I had the family function yesterday. BTW your car moves.
you know theres plenty more times to come! we'll be out there!! :burnout:

Nice video Jason. Car sounds good. I think it will be a little bit harder to beat your best times with the warmer weather but it can happen....I wish I could have gone...
yeah, but i think i can do it! at least its my goal, until i change my setup :coolman:

nice runs Jason, shit's moving quick! Grudge Night is on the 18th, you rolling? Prep should be better along with a cooler night.
wassup matt, i wont be at grudge night, i'll be in vegas for the weekend!

Nice shifting
you know it! :dancenana:

12.1 @ 123. That is really impressive. Man, what happened to that Lightning? Did it break? (Sounded awesome, though, as did yours.)
yeah, that was with a 2.1 60ft lmao! it spun in the beginning. and im thinking the lightning was trying to get his idle right before launching, he didnt care about his reaction time. :beer:

nice shifting ..
great first post!! :thumbsup:

SAMACH1

Established Member
haha good shit jason, shit moves.....you know you needa let me make that low 11 pass for you and powershift the shit outta it hahaha j/k nice to see someone who knows how to really drive there stang...4V's FTW.....

SSSSIKH

I ♥ BOOST
Established Member
haha good shit jason, shit moves.....you know you needa let me make that low 11 pass for you and powershift the shit outta it hahaha j/k nice to see someone who knows how to really drive there stang...4V's FTW.....

no thanks, i'd rather run 14s! lol

seriously though i am yet to see a pullied cobra at the track break 12s! i ALWAYS see them running 13s!! :nonono:

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
no thanks, i'd rather run 14s! lol

seriously though i am yet to see a pullied cobra at the track break 12s! i ALWAYS see them running 13s!! :nonono:

You're one of the very few....that I've seen at the track that has run good times:beer::shrug:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread