Pullied Cobra at the Track

SSSSIKH

I ♥ BOOST
Established Member
went to the track this weekend hoping to run a new best, and beat my previous time of 11.7 @ 119..but didnt happen...

track prep was horrible, it was also VERY hot, which didnt help any.... i ended up running an 11.8 @ 119 for the best pass of the day..

my mods are 2.76 upper w/ 4pc idlers, k&n fipk intake, o/r x, borla stinger catback, and mac longtubes

anyways heres the video, and make sure to watch in HD! enjoy :beer:

PS: thats a Kenne Bell lightning in the first run

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9iI32evtG8&feature=channel_page]YouTube - HD - 03 Cobra at the track[/ame]

Last edited:

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
What were you launching at? Seems like you bogged a bit. Thats the first i have heard of bad track prep on a test and tune day:shrug:

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlxYPAywVdk"]YouTube - 4.6 litres of FURY![/ame]

Your car sounds just like this. Simply INCREDIBLE. What type of O/R X do you have?

Last edited:

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
Nice runs bro! With cooler weather and better prep, you'll easily beat your previous best.

And looks looks like you picked up a nice amount with the lubes tubes! :rockon:

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
Nice video Jason. Car sounds good. I think it will be a little bit harder to beat your best times with the warmer weather but it can happen....I wish I could have gone...

Evil Mach

Fight the Good Fight
Established Member
nice runs Jason, shit's moving quick! Grudge Night is on the 18th, you rolling? Prep should be better along with a cooler night.

* this is Matt aka Poisoned Pony off CA-Mustangs *

Evil Mach

Fight the Good Fight
Established Member
Sweet runs, sounds great! I dont think sac raceway prep has ever been good :bash:

I was surpirsed that a TnT wasn't that good. It's usually decent prep along with Grudge Nights. I know wednesday nights are the worse, which the staff readily admits to since it's a slower crowd and they don't want to break any of them

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
I was surpirsed that a TnT wasn't that good. It's usually decent prep along with Grudge Nights. I know wednesday nights are the worse, which the staff readily admits to since it's a slower crowd and they don't want to break any of them

I think its alot better on a test n tune day than a grude night.

black Robra

THIS IS STANG #6
Established Member
went to the track this weekend hoping to run a new best, and beat my previous time of 11.7 @ 119..but didnt happen...

track prep was horrible, it was also VERY hot, which didnt help any.... i ended up running an 11.8 @ 119 for the best pass of the day..

my mods are 2.76 upper w/ 4pc idlers, k&n fipk intake, o/r x, borla stinger catback, and mac longtubes

anyways heres the video, and make sure to watch in HD! enjoy :beer:

PS: thats a Kenne Bell lightning in the first run

YouTube - HD - 03 Cobra at the track
nice runs dude wish I could have have gone.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
12.1 @ 123. That is really impressive. Man, what happened to that Lightning? Did it break? (Sounded awesome, though, as did yours.)

Users who are viewing this thread