Pulled the trigger today!!!

c6dreamvette

Established Member
Well I never owned a Mustang but I am Pumped to have put a deposit on a 2012 Boss!!!!!!!!!!! I am also getting the car under MSRP:banana: only 500 under but I think its a good deal.
The only thing that is kind of a bummer is we could not order the Recaro seats..........Every time the dealer put the order through with the Recaro seats it would give an error on the page! But I was not going to let that spoil the deal.
The car is a third quarter build, so I should have it by Oct:banana::banana::banana:

BTW its White:beer:

c6dreamvette

Established Member
Thanks,
I think it will be a great car! I know its made for the road coarse but I'm looking forward to the 1/4 mile:rockon:
I have always wanted a Mustang but my Chevy buddies always talked me out of it,,,,,,,,,,,,, I can't wait to beat them with it:coolman:

nccstud

Established Member
Well I never owned a Mustang but I am Pumped to have put a deposit on a 2012 Boss!!!!!!!!!!! I am also getting the car under MSRP:banana: only 500 under but I think its a good deal.
The only thing that is kind of a bummer is we could not order the Recaro seats..........Every time the dealer put the order through with the Recaro seats it would give an error on the page! But I was not going to let that spoil the deal.
The car is a third quarter build, so I should have it by Oct:banana::banana::banana:

BTW its White:beer:

Just for the record...especially if it is a 3rd quarter build..you CAN order with the recaro seats. With it being a 3rd quarter build, you have time to change the order if need be still. If the seats are something you want, you need to make sure you get them. I mean if you just want the seats and not the differential, I suppose you could always just order from FRPP, but then you dont get the Boss 302 embroidered on them either. Don't give up on ordering that option though, it can be done and you have the time to do it

cloud9

Established Member
+1 on the Recaros/Torsen. If nothing else you'll get it back in spades on resale. I am guessing the vast majority are ordered with the option and most of the potential resale market will want it.

mike_b_svt

Top down and cruisin'
Established Member
+1 on the Recaros/Torsen. If nothing else you'll get it back in spades on resale. I am guessing the vast majority are ordered with the option and most of the potential resale market will want it.

Yeah, I know if I were buying a used one I wouldn't even consider one without the Recaros and Torsen.

...Just saying.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
+1 on what the others have said. Once an order has been submitted, it can be altered up until the day it is picked up by Ford. Orders are acknowledged on Thursday's if I remember correctly, so go back and add the Recaros.

Maybe they were not using the correct code, and trying to used the Leather Recaro option code for the GT 500's...?

Last edited:

c6dreamvette

Established Member
+1 on what the others have said. Once an order has been submitted, it can be altered up until the day it is picked up by Ford. Orders are acknowledged on Thursday's if I remember correctly, so go back and add the Recaros.

Maybe they were not using the correct code, and trying to used the Leather Recaro option code for the GT 500's...?
Took everyones advice...........Got the Recaro seats and Torsen Rear end:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread