Pulled the trigger on s VMP TVS w/gt500 TB, what fuel system for E85

mystic1996

Established Member
What's up guys, recently pulled the trigger on a VMP TVS and planning on running e85 full time. What fuel systems are you guys running on TVS and e85? Plans are to run 3.0 upper and 4lb lower, current mods are bassani/borla, SCT MAS-3000, KB BAP, stock motor. Future plans may include headers... Let me what you got! Appreciate the guidance!

TRBO VNM

Fore Level 1E setup, either the AEM pumps, 465 pumps, combo of each. Need to know your power goals. FC3 with hobbs switch, ss filter element and couple other options.

If you are interested in it, let me know. I can shoot over a price.

What intake do you have and what long tubes are you planning?

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Fore Level 1E setup, either the AEM pumps, 465 pumps, combo of each. Need to know your power goals. FC3 with hobbs switch, ss filter element and couple other options.

Listen to this guy :beer:

cj428mach

Established Member

Thats what I got and I bought it from TRBO VNM as well, he saved me a bunch of money too.

greenflash00

Established Member
I'm the 3.0/4lb on corn and built mine full return with -8 feed and return, 80's, dual 465's, lethal hat and wiring harnesses and a stainless inline filter from summit racing. Works great but I'm very close to being out of injector on the top end with corn. This would be on the 724rwhp pull in signature. 22lbs. Tuner advised going to a 95 or 100lb injector for the next tune. If budget allows I would do that first. My tuner said he likes the Bosch 95's or could get you some ID1300's. Corn as you'll find is extremely demanding on a fuel system when you're trying to make big power :lol1:

ad2330

Established Member
What I'm running w/ the 2nd gen VMP GT500 TB:

CP-E Billet fuel hat, 2 465 Warbro Fuel Pumps, -10 fuel filter, -8 Startlite feed line, Y block, -10 FP reg, -6 Startlite return line, fittings, hose ends, wiring, etc.

Made 658whp.

Users who are viewing this thread